The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

No love for Handanovic?

captain armband doesn't have to do anything envolving love. of course we love our goalkeeper, but i think captain armband must represent leadership, determination and football and personal quality (both on and off the pitch). i don't see a player that completely fits with these words in current squad.

Too bad. How the mighty have fallen. Would be worth a million tho to give the likes of Rafael, Jones, Evans and Smalling a reminder of what a real man is like. Freaking sissies.
Well, yes, but wasn't it the same with Maicon, who returned as a solid defender?

Perhaps Vidic gets the turn? Perhaps the expectations are too high now? A smaller club would be great, I think.

It's a real swap deal. Torres is just going on loan to Atlético from Chelsea, and Milan will get Cerci on loan from Atlético.

Yeah, but Milan will be paying him 4M€ during his stay with Atlético.

He's a Chelsea player indeed and we have a say in whether or where he moves, but we won't be opposing the deal as it takes out a big salary off the books. Hell, I think at this point the management would be to pay him off in order to terminate his contract.

Yeah, it's very sad how his career has gone down the hill over the years, he was such a beast at his prime. One of my favorite strikers of all time.

He's still a professional athlete: He's in good shape, he has a great attitude and the eye for goal, but his shooting has become so poor that it overshadows all of those things.

Wish him all the best. I know Simeone can get the best of him, but a position might be needed before that.

Mandzukic ---> City 25m

Don't see the logic myself unless Dzeko or Jovetic are being sold in the summer. We're better with 1 up top. If Jovetic could stay fit for 2 games on the bounce we wouldn't need any strikers

and if Jovetic is sold we'd need a more technical, quick replacement rather than another Dzeko esque number 9

Would perhaps rather have Mandzukic over Dzeko but I can't see us selling Edin nor do I see Atletico selling. They're not thick enough to replace him with Torres

Last edited:
Atlético may sell him for €30/35m and then go get Soldado for €10/15, getting him back to his good form and be competitive in the process. Would be a nice deal.

For Man C that transfer only makes sense because of your calvary of injuries upfront this season. Mandzukic is better than Dzeko for sure (I was suprised this summer by the absense of interess by the 'top dogs' on his signing). Having Jovetic and Agüero in the same squad is a problem. They are sidelined half of the time, so would be normal to see Jovetic gone next season and a fitter young prospect come next season.

Atlético may sell him for €30/35m and then go get Soldado for €10/15, getting him back to his good form and be competitive in the process. Would be a nice deal.

For Man C that transfer only makes sense because of your calvary of injuries upfront this season. Mandzukic is better than Dzeko for sure (I was suprised this summer by the absense of interess by the 'top dogs' on his signing). Having Jovetic and Agüero in the same squad is a problem. They are sidelined half of the time, so would be normal to see Jovetic gone next season and a fitter young prospect come next season.

I'd take Soldado tbh. Think he just needs a change of club/style.

Is it a speculation or fix? He is a geeat player but Dortmund already bought Kampl who plays in an equal position.

Only speculation, its in Italian, Russian and German newspapers tho and Russia deals with economic crysis so a few million euro would come handy even for a club like Dynamo...also getting rid one of the players with a seriously high wage.

On the other hand Dynamo just advanced in EL, but Dzsudzsak wants to advance in his career finally(!) YET he didnt said exactly that he wants to move on.

So fuck knows. Im really curious what he could do in a top team to be honest. But more likely he finished his career in the cold Russia...

Messi instagram stuff. some rapid happenings the last 2 days:

B6nAvffCIAESbEm.jpg

B6nAvswCYAALOaX.jpg

B6nAXK8CMAAGHqa.png

B6m5m8wCUAArvG3.jpg

B6m5nOhCIAEcYgf.jpg

She posted this picture with this caption a few minutes later.
B6m9AebCYAMlGAz.jpg

This is Fabregas' wife, talking about Messi's wife.

also recent turn of events:

30 december: CAS rules transferban is legit.
4 january: Messi and Neymar on the bench against RC (havent won there in 8 years)
4 january: Barcelona loses against RC
5 january: Messi fails to report for hospital check
5 january: Messi doesnt show up for training
5 january; Zubiretta fired
5 january: Puyol quits
5 january: Messi using his personal phone for Instagram (source: rac). Messi starts following Chelsea.
5 january: Messi's wife 'liking' his activities on Instagram.
5 january: Messi's wife 'liking' a picture about Messi 'not feeling at home'
5 january: Messi's wife posting a picture of her and Cesc' wife
5 january: The Barcelona board are set to discuss an approach from Chelsea for Lionel Messi. (Source: RAC1)

but Leo, you've been in an instagram relationship with City for nearly a year now. Why are you cheating on us with that ugly bint? :CRY:

Imagine a Hazard-Costa-Messi combo upfront :...

nah, seriously we're better off. The last thing we need a 5 foot player with low work-rates.

Back
Top Bottom