The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Messi instagram stuff. some rapid happenings the last 2 days:

B6nAvffCIAESbEm.jpg

B6nAvswCYAALOaX.jpg

B6nAXK8CMAAGHqa.png

B6m5m8wCUAArvG3.jpg

B6m5nOhCIAEcYgf.jpg

She posted this picture with this caption a few minutes later.
B6m9AebCYAMlGAz.jpg

This is Fabregas' wife, talking about Messi's wife.

also recent turn of events:

30 december: CAS rules transferban is legit.
4 january: Messi and Neymar on the bench against RC (havent won there in 8 years)
4 january: Barcelona loses against RC
5 january: Messi fails to report for hospital check
5 january: Messi doesnt show up for training
5 january; Zubiretta fired
5 january: Puyol quits
5 january: Messi using his personal phone for Instagram (source: rac). Messi starts following Chelsea.
5 january: Messi's wife 'liking' his activities on Instagram.
5 january: Messi's wife 'liking' a picture about Messi 'not feeling at home'
5 january: Messi's wife posting a picture of her and Cesc' wife
5 january: The Barcelona board are set to discuss an approach from Chelsea for Lionel Messi. (Source: RAC1)

maybe the kit sales are bit low at FCB this year, somehow have too boost it with a fake story and with a scenario where he "thank good he renewed contract"

I would love to see Messi in the EPL(ManCity). He`ll get the shit kicked out of him...still would be brilliant to see him in another league before he goes to the MLS(2024).

Well it seems Messi havent appeared at some training because health issues but Enruiqe didnt believe him so he wanted to punish, sideline Messi for a while. Their relationship is hardly friendly atm - according to Marca. But if its up to Bartomeu now, surely Enrique will go, not the club's icon. And thats about right.

Doesn't make sense for Valdés. When fit and if given the chance he can easily overtake de Gea as 1st choice keeper.

Oh, well. I guess we won't be the only team with two world class keepers anymore.

Messi instagram stuff. some rapid happenings the last 2 days:

B6nAvffCIAESbEm.jpg

B6nAvswCYAALOaX.jpg

B6nAXK8CMAAGHqa.png

B6m5m8wCUAArvG3.jpg

B6m5nOhCIAEcYgf.jpg

She posted this picture with this caption a few minutes later.
B6m9AebCYAMlGAz.jpg

This is Fabregas' wife, talking about Messi's wife.

also recent turn of events:

30 december: CAS rules transferban is legit.
4 january: Messi and Neymar on the bench against RC (havent won there in 8 years)
4 january: Barcelona loses against RC
5 january: Messi fails to report for hospital check
5 january: Messi doesnt show up for training
5 january; Zubiretta fired
5 january: Puyol quits
5 january: Messi using his personal phone for Instagram (source: rac). Messi starts following Chelsea.
5 january: Messi's wife 'liking' his activities on Instagram.
5 january: Messi's wife 'liking' a picture about Messi 'not feeling at home'
5 january: Messi's wife posting a picture of her and Cesc' wife
5 january: The Barcelona board are set to discuss an approach from Chelsea for Lionel Messi. (Source: RAC1)

The main reason :P :D

10915263_942910679061063_6570180225655810871_n.jpg

official now

Inter Channel: "Inter and Bayern agree terms for Xherdan Shaqiri. Just the paperwork to be signed"

Messi isn't going anywhere. It would cost 200 million Euro to prize him away and no club could pull that off without FFP looking into it.

Only MAYBE ManU and Real Madrid can because they have huge incomes every year. But even then, I can't see Messi wanting to play for either club.

It's a silly story, Daily Star fodder.

Dávid Holman (Ferencvárosi TC)-> Lech Poznan (1yr loan)

medical is needed only

Balázs Dzsudzsák -> in some "big" club(bigger than Dinamo and PSV i believe), he stated this to Hungarian newspapers, there are some real offers, Dinamo wont hold him back. :PRAY:
England and German leagues are in the talks. I rather hope its Spain. Btw thats his dream.

Last edited:
Cech -> Arsenal
Messi -> Chelsea
Balotelli -> Olympiacos
Ødegaard -> Real Madrid
Luis Suarez -> Arsenal, Chelsea, ManU
Pjanic -> Liverpool
Etoo -> Sampdoria

Now with the ones that could actually happen:

Schürrle ----> Woflsburg (for 30M€)
Hazard ----> Mönchenglabach (for 18m€)

roberto mancini knows to choose players. he showed that at lazio, inter and manchester city. current city squad is mainly the one picked by mancio.

Roberto-Mancini-Inter.jpg

Cech -> Arsenal
Messi -> Chelsea
Balotelli -> Olympiacos
Ødegaard -> Real Madrid
Luis Suarez -> Arsenal, Chelsea, ManU
Pjanic -> Liverpool
Etoo -> Sampdoria

i would love to see messi at chelsea, pjanić at liverpool and suarez back to EPL :D

edit: pjanić apparently denied liverpool offer. he said he's happy in rome and wants to win scudetto with as roma.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom