The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

At least you have some space left...

The dog on the bed is a no-no in our house! Except when it's fireworks night and she's scared shitless. The cat's a big boy so he takes up enough room on his own.

On beds, I fully recommend the approach taken by some of our European colleagues and have single duvets on a double. We first encountered it when we went to Germany years ago, made the switch, and never looked back. Improved my and my girlfriend's sleep massively. We're both duvet huggers and the cat likes to sleep in the middle. Everyone wins.

The dog on the bed is a no-no in our house! Except when it's fireworks night and she's scared shitless. The cat's a big boy so he takes up enough room on his own.

Let's be honest, the dog's not allowed on the bed. The cat's going to do whatever the hell he wants regardless of any rules. :LOL:

Yeah, I remember when I had a cat - prick would jump on a door handle and open the door himself. Even if I locked it - he just kept jumping on it and making noise it the middle of the night until I unlocked it.

As for dogs - this is how the wife sleeps when Im at work on nights. When Im home - I lock the gate downstairs.
Fuck that!
Even tho its usually only the black lab who will stay in bed. White one is getting too warm and goes away after a while.
But the lab is like a meteorite - she might not look too big in compare to the white one, but you cant move her. I let her in few times and was waking up in bits the next day, coz I had to squeeze in top half of the bed.

Animals are great!

Fuck....off!

I loved Home Alone when I was a kid but it hasn't aged well. Watched it again a couple of years ago and Macaulay Culkin is too annoying for words. I was kinda hoping I'd stumbled across a director's cut in which Joe Pesci sparks him out straight away and the credits roll.

But this remake/reboot... Holy shit it looks horrific. Some decent talent in the cast, too.

I loved Home Alone when I was a kid but it hasn't aged well. Watched it again a couple of years ago and Macaulay Culkin is too annoying for words. I was kinda hoping I'd stumbled across a director's cut in which Joe Pesci sparks him out straight away and the credits roll.

But this remake/reboot... Holy shit it looks horrific. Some decent talent in the cast, too.
Not buying the fat kid (not literally).
I think it still holds up ,mainly thanks to Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern,and a very solid cast (mom dad uncle Frank etc)
We have watched it every Xmas since my daughter was 7 (16 this Xmas) .
Don't really get the need for remakes constantly.

Not buying the fat kid (not literally).
I think it still holds up ,mainly thanks to Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern,and a very solid cast (mom dad uncle Frank etc)
We have watched it every Xmas since my daughter was 7 (16 this Xmas) .
Don't really get the need for remakes constantly.

I think it would be okay if Macaulay Culkin could be swapped out for a kid I don't want to punch in the face. Other than that I think it's pretty solid. 😄

I see your Gilmore Girls and raise you with antiques roadshow and Salvage Hunters

I hate Antiques Roadshow.

"So, old, affluent Middle Englander, what is it you have for us today; that you own because you're an old, affluent Middle Englander? Let me tell you how much it's worth, even though you don't need the money, so you can say 'oh, gosh' and we can be on our way."

"So, old, affluent Middle Englander, what is it you have for us today; that you own because you're an old, affluent Middle Englander? Let me tell you how much it's worth, even though you don't need the money, so you can say 'oh, gosh' and we can be on our way."
So Scots, Welsh & Irish need not exhibit their tat ? :LMAO:

Apology accepted.

Hate that crap.
Even more ,Grand design ,people (often narcissistic af) showing off their super expensive builds

Here in my country I can mention a lot of things, maybe an infinite things hahaha
Pricipally, I hate the insecurity, and the social and economic bad situation :R1

Losing 4-0 at home and being fortunate to get the 0. Pathetic, shockingly bad performance and coming off the back of a 4-1 defeat on Saturday. Not a single sub until 3-0 down after an hour and like for like changes when they did come.
It does sound frustrating bro.. 😓

But wait, is this real life, or is it your Master League? :LOL:

Not a single sub until 3-0 down after an hour and like for like changes when they did come.

That's a massively frustrating trait in a manager. Had it for years with Derek McInnes and it's continued with Stephen Glass. We were awful on Saturday night and subs were made only when we went 2-0 down with 25 minutes to go. We continued to be awful, and the third sub was made in the 97th (yes, ninety-seventh) minute!

That's a massively frustrating trait in a manager. Had it for years with Derek McInnes and it's continued with Stephen Glass. We were awful on Saturday night and subs were made only when we went 2-0 down with 25 minutes to go. We continued to be awful, and the third sub was made in the 97th (yes, ninety-seventh) minute!

Yes incredibly frustrating isn't it? Just had it for four years with Kenny Jackett too! Last night 3-0 down, it's clearly not working, we're playing three at the back with only one actual CB(!) (as we have for a few weeks!) Perhaps take one of them off and bring on an attacking player and go 2 up front? No we'll just replace the striker. Great, that'll do it! The final sub on 73 minutes? Took off a midfielder who has been playing left sided CB of the three for a LB who, yep, slotted into the back three. Master stroke! Went 4-0 down 2 minutes later!

It was that bad, we actually had chants of "You're not fit to wear the shirt" last night, first time I've heard that since some dark times in the late 90's.

My 6 months old PC and did not get a little bit of chance to get a xbox series x damn!

I have no time to stay 24/7 be online and press every fucking second F5 on my keyboard on every online shop. It is so annoying!

I can get a AK-47 and heroin easier (and probably cheaper too) than an Xbox series X.
Insane.
The worst part was when they released the new console's a year a go ,they removed all the spare parts for Xbox one ,like controllers.
So when my controller broke around Xmas I couldn't get one ,I could order the series X/S one ,but they weren't in stock/store until march...
3 months later.

I followed a "Xbox bot" on twitter, who sent push notifications to my phone when there were new Xboxes in stock (Amazon, Microsoft etc.). Worked very well for me.

Back
Top Bottom