The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

It always baffled me how are they that popular!?
I see the stupid noises and silly stuff they do and I... kiiinda understand how kids can like them. But a lot of my mates like to watch them too. Which is beyond me.😂
Thought I was the only one!

It always baffled me how are they that popular!?
I see the stupid noises and silly stuff they do and I... kiiinda understand how kids can like them. But a lot of my mates like to watch them too. Which is beyond me.😂
Thought I was the only one!
You hate minions?

Say hello to Pepa the Pig!!!! :)

My first contact with Peppa was in a hotel on Mallorca, where every british kid had Peppa towels, bathing suits and so on. To that time my daughter was too young for watching tv, so I didn't know her yet. I quickly figured out, that in the hotel restaurant you could easily see which family was british and which not: you just had to look who had a tablet standing on the table with Peppa Pig in permanent rotation. :PP
But yeah, Peppa Pig is pretty cool, and especially George.

The Minions.
Oh my god I fucking hate them! :LOL:
My mum, in her mid-70s, absolutely loves Minions.

Years ago, she bought a new phone, and was amazed when I told her she could now use anything as a ringtone. I downloaded a ringtone app, and the first thing that was advertised was a Minions set of ringtones. "THAT ONE!", she said.

The one she picked was just a Minion going "HELLO! ... Hello... Hello?... Helloooooooo..." She nearly died laughing.

Cut to ONE DAY LATER.

She's in her local post office, in the queue. I ring her. It rings, and rings, and rings. No answer.

Turns out her phone was stuffed into the deepest recesses of her massive pensioner's handbag... and that she'd forgotten what ringtones were (she had only ever heard standard "ring ring" ringtones at this point).

She, and everyone in the post office queue, thought that there was a boy in the post office shouting "hello". But it was muffled, so they must be underneath something. So, in a mild state of panic...

...they all started combing the post office, lifting up boxes on shelves and looking behind them, looking behind the counter, looking in the stock cupboard at the back of the room (one lady even started looking inside envelopes). And then it dawned on mum.

She says at that point, with everyone still busy looking, she literally tiptoed out of the post office and didn't go back for a week.

My mum, in her mid-70s, absolutely loves Minions.

Years ago, she bought a new phone, and was amazed when I told her she could now use anything as a ringtone. I downloaded a ringtone app, and the first thing that was advertised was a Minions set of ringtones. "THAT ONE!", she said.

The one she picked was just a Minion going "HELLO! ... Hello... Hello?... Helloooooooo..." She nearly died laughing.

Cut to ONE DAY LATER.

She's in her local post office, in the queue. I ring her. It rings, and rings, and rings. No answer.

Turns out her phone was stuffed into the deepest recesses of her massive pensioner's handbag... and that she'd forgotten what ringtones were (she had only ever heard standard "ring ring" ringtones at this point).

She, and everyone in the post office queue, thought that there was a boy in the post office shouting "hello". But it was muffled, so they must be underneath something. So, in a mild state of panic...

...they all started combing the post office, lifting up boxes on shelves and looking behind them, looking behind the counter, looking in the stock cupboard at the back of the room (one lady even started looking inside envelopes). And then it dawned on mum.

She says at that point, with everyone still busy looking, she literally tiptoed out of the post office and didn't go back for a week.
Too good.

Pigeons. Wankers, the lot of them.

I see your pigeons and raise you seagulls.

The idiots at Wembley, let the animals out the cage (lockdown) and this is what happens. Apart from that what is a potential pisser is the reporter for a choice of one word in this report ( i don't know if it's me being over sensitive). Read it yourselves and see if this word in context, gets your attention.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...acked-online/ar-AALClYw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

"Blonde"? Seemed an odd phrase to describe a young girl. Normally reserved for when a woman is being objectified.

Well, the kids can also have red hair, brown hair, or blonde.. no? :LOL:
"Young blonde" sounds like you talk about someone you met in the pub last night tho.. :LOL:

As for these football fans - its just disgraceful. They're scumbags, nothing more.

Unfortunately, as yall said, it does paints a general picture that people see in their heads when they hear "english fans".
Its very unfair for normal, nice people, who just love the sport and would like to enjoy it, quite often with their families..

Its like with everything else.. im sure there's plenty of nice and normal Trump supporters as well.. ok.. maybe except those.. :LOL:

I see your pigeons and raise you seagulls.

Anyone mention seagulls?
My backyard.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zaRMHW3MdMQTwPKL9

On reflection I fold my pigeons to your seagulls

Question is are the seagulls there because of the sea (from what you said about being right near Copenhagen I guess you are close to the famous bridge? good tv show too by the way.) or are they just there for McDonalds which seems their staple diet these days

Question is are the seagulls there because of the sea (from what you said about being right near Copenhagen I guess you are close to the famous bridge? good tv show too by the way.) or are they just there for McDonalds which seems their staple diet these days

I'm almost exactly a mile from the sea, in a pretty well-populated suburb. They come for the sea, stay for the food waste.

As if by magic, our main local tabloid and broadsheet just one hour ago:

They're always a hot topic.

Ha ha,yeahi live a five min walk from the sea,but they're hanging outside my Burger king a lot too.
They made some tests on both pigeons and seagulls a while back, cholesterol through the roof eating chips and falafel.

Yeah i liked the Bridge especially the first seasons.
Though it caused a few problems since they shoot a few scenes where I use to live,couldn't get home one evening,closed off and had to wait an hour to get in my house.
Plus for the second (or third season) they had notes put up to inform us to not have any Xmas decorations in the window since it was suppose to be October,guess who went all in on that.

Ouch!
We have 19 and pouring rain
Here 40~43, no air at all, or some molten heat waves from time to time, and top of that some kind of African dust in the atmosphere, making sunlight shady but no cooling at all. It is like a freaking fog of war, or an eclipse, but with the sun and heating full power mode, etc.

Here 40~43, no air at all, or some molten heat waves from time to time, and top of that some kind of African dust in the atmosphere, making sunlight shady but no cooling at all. It is like a freaking fog of war, or an eclipse, but with the sun and heating full power mode, etc.
Gotta be horrible Slam.
I was in Greece (small island called Agistri when it was one of the worst heatwaves (then) around Greece/Turkey/Bulgaria and it was between 45 and 48 degrees,lots of elderly people died like flies.
It's horrible with that heat,stay hydrated etc

Gotta be horrible Slam.
I was in Greece (small island called Agistri when it was one of the worst heatwaves (then) around Greece/Turkey/Bulgaria and it was between 45 and 48 degrees,lots of elderly people died like flies.
It's horrible with that heat,stay hydrated etc
Thanks pal. To be fair we are used in similar temperatures, 38~40,so it is just hot day, but in the end we will survive.

What concerned me more was reading the news about Canada. A total disastrous situation there. Reading some articles about 48~49 degrees!!!

Thanks pal. To be fair we are used in similar temperatures, 38~40,so it is just hot day, but in the end we will survive.

What concerned me more was reading the news about Canada. A total disastrous situation there. Reading some articles about 48~49 degrees!!!
That's insane for Canada

Back
Top Bottom