The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I was drinking these for a bit last night

3938123688_b04a21af96.jpg

+ Vodka
+ Lime
+ Ice
= Moscow Mule

4% what the fuck, i thought the point of beer was to get drunk. As for hoegardeen that beer was good about 7 to 10 years ago, now it is mass produced around the world and it is water down shit. If you guys like that I highly suggest you try Duvel or a Hennepin Saison

4% what the fuck, i thought the point of beer was to get drunk. As for hoegardeen that beer was good about 7 to 10 years ago, now it is mass produced around the world and it is water down shit. If you guys like that I highly suggest you try Duvel or a Hennepin Saison

What's the percentage over in the US?

from %5 to %10, depends on the beer

I just did some light research and it seems that beer is basically the same as over here in terms of percentage of alcohol. The one I posted about was ginger beer and was basically used as a mixer with vodka that's why it wasn't that high a % of alcohol as it didn't need to be, it's a girls drink!:LOL:

I don't really like most real 'beers' anyway, I like lager mainly.

Beer pong with a bunch of mates in the middle of the park in the dark at 2 in the morning. I'm not a huge fan of beer either to be honest, Don't like/dislike it but I don't know if you guys get it over there but I like San Miguel and from the States Budweiser is good.

San%20Miguel%20Beer.gif

Tim, Smirnoff Ice is for girls. No matter how many times you tell yourself it's not gay to drink, it doesn't change the fact that it is. :)

I just did some light research and it seems that beer is basically the same as over here in terms of percentage of alcohol. The one I posted about was ginger beer and was basically used as a mixer with vodka that's why it wasn't that high a % of alcohol as it didn't need to be, it's a girls drink!:LOL:

I don't really like most real 'beers' anyway, I like lager mainly.

a lager is a real beer.... not sure i follow

Back
Top Bottom