The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Tim, Smirnoff Ice is for girls. No matter how many times you tell yourself it's not gay to drink, it doesn't change the fact that it is. :)

aeefa_smirnoffice5143445.jpg

True True :P

Comply foam tips just arrived for my Shure E3C earphones, MUCH better sound out of them and so much more comfortable than the stock foams!

Where did you get yours from Dags?...

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk...y_T-100_Ultra_Soft_Foam_Tips_6_Pack.3135.html

Bear in mind that there's different buds for different earphones though so check the compatability list first.

I thought the stock Shure foams were pretty good but they've aged a lot now and are pretty rough. Sound leaks quite a bit, uncomfortable in the ear and lack bass. These are the complete opposite, very happy with them :D

Miles better than rubber tips as well, I've always thought they didn't sit right in the ear and fell out too easily, whereas foam adapts to your ear and is so comfortable that you don't notice they're in.

Hmm I may get some for my Sennheisers there always popping out at the slightest knock, I hate the rubber things on them...

How much do Sennheisers cost these days? or the one you want? I paid a ridiculous amount for my headphones (rather not share) but they are the best headphones I will ever buy and I don't regret it at all.

I bought some Sennheiser in-ear earphones a few weeks ago, they cost nearly £40 and they suck... Sound escapes so people around me can hear my music, they block out hardly any noise and they fall out all the time...

So I went and got some JVC in-ear earphones from ASDA for £5 (they were reduced from £10) and they are so much better... Sound quality is better, less sound escapes, cancels noise better, they stay in my ears and are comfortable... They may not be the best in terms of build quality due to the price but for that price you can afford to just replace them if they break...

How much do Sennheisers cost these days? or the one you want? I paid a ridiculous amount for my headphones (rather not share) but they are the best headphones I will ever buy and I don't regret it at all.

Mine were £52 reduced Mat, from £75 I seem to recall, the sounds good but as Rob says mine bounce out sometime on my bike...

I bought some Sennheiser in-ear earphones a few weeks ago, they cost nearly £40 and they suck... Sound escapes so people around me can hear my music, they block out hardly any noise and they fall out all the time...

So I went and got some JVC in-ear earphones from ASDA for £5 (they were reduced from £10) and they are so much better... Sound quality is better, less sound escapes, cancels noise better, they stay in my ears and are comfortable... They may not be the best in terms of build quality due to the price but for that price you can afford to just replace them if they break...

I got a cheap pair for my bike as my Sen's kept popping out, they were not bad for the money, about £20 I think, shame I ripped one of them off in my crash...

I bought some Sennheiser in-ear earphones a few weeks ago, they cost nearly £40 and they suck... Sound escapes so people around me can hear my music, they block out hardly any noise and they fall out all the time..

Really? What model were they? I've got the Sennheiser CX-300II in-ear buds and I love them. They're comfortable, the sound quality is great and they block out most ambient noise. I think they were about £40.

Sarcasm?

However, it's so bad at times it can be hilarious. The constant 'touch line' remarks and 'PK!' ("PK ref, PK!"). There's also "switching it cross-field" and, "1 to nothing at haff-time".

Oh and not forgetting the miss-pronounced names, Mowdrich and Huddlestowne. In the match between the NY Red Bulls and Tottenham last week one commentator also called Gareth Bale Christian Bale.

:LOL:

They also said "Haff time and we're tied at one" in the Tottenham match and the co-commentator pronounced Benfica; "Benaficar" with the stress on the last syllable instead of the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom