The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Google ;)

Basically means you can play games off a USB drive and don't need discs anymore. Also you can run emulators like SNES and MAME.

When you die you get all those stats.

cool. I might kill myself just to know them.

It would be good aswell if god used those stats and based on how much you have done everything, could tell you how much you would have done each thing in the future.

so if I died at 75, god could tell me the stats for how many times I would have had a glass of milk if I died at 95?

masturbation is a good one, i wonder how many times I have done that?! and the ratio of wanks to actually having sex. i reckon it is about 5-1 wanks to sex.

Although I used to masturbate alot when I was younger, so it could be bigger?

Oooh I can't wait to die now :))

Just got deja vu? sure i have spoken about this with someone on Evo-web before?

Maybe i have a tumor :SHOCK:

My sister has her Uni friends round to do some group work and one of them has a perfect Irish accent.

She sounds like Christine Bleakley but unfortunately I doubt she looks like her.

Still nice to have my door open and listen to it though...

My sister has her Uni friends round to do some group work and one of them has a perfect Irish accent.

She sounds like Christine Bleakley but unfortunately I doubt she looks like her.

Still nice to have my door open and listen to it though...

I think Christine Bleakley looks too much like Jeff Goldblum to be sexy.

Christine-Bleakley_0.jpg

jeffgoldblum.jpg

I saw a QI episode recently where they said that Pink used to be the colour associated with boys and blue was girls until pretty recently. Maybe they're trying to bring it back.

Back
Top Bottom