The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I just found it nice that it wasn't just one bought in a memorabilia shop or something like that.

It was actually taken to Wayne by someone my sister knew and he signed it for me and me only.

We're clearly now best mates :P

Discovering a previously lost half an hour of footage from the film me and my friends made in sixth form.

I'm so wonderfully nostalgic now.

This mood I'm in now will probably turn into a really horrible one when I realise I can't go back to that time now though...

Birthdays, Pub trips, mates, making peace with someone you may have got off with on Paddy's day whilst drunk, women, the thought of going to Munich in less than 24 hours, etc...

I'm in a wonderful mood.

moving into a new flat next week - GREAT. basically located downtown here which means the awesome. ;)

now i am looking for cool shops to find decent stuff to put in - i already ordered a lampshade at meninos.us and a poster from ork posters, but i need more cool stuff - any ideas?

Wibbley Wobbley - a pub I just found near Surrey Quays for any Londoners. It's literally in a boat that floats in a basin near the thames. Highly recommended to any Londoners. The people were so friendly and the atmosphere was great!

moving to a new place end of the month - and it has hikari (optical) fibre internet. 100mbps baby!!!

i have a 1Mb internet... during the day my download speeds are around 60-70 kb/s :CONFUSE:
to be honest, the time I'll notice it the most is when the ps3 needs an update - what takes an hour in the UK will often take 5 or 6 minutes here.:SHOCK:

My last night in my flat before I move out. Figured I'd celebrate by drinking some vodka. Half a bottle down, I forgot how good vodka was for getting wasted :D

Going to bed now - waking up at 2 AM to watch Arsenal and go back to bed at roughly 4.30 am, then waking up for class at 6 30 am.

As terrible as that sounds, its fucking footie night and I love it! Mon Arsenal!

Back
Top Bottom