The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I'm moving out of my freezing, noisy flat and into a nice, warm, cosy, quiet house at the end of March :)

Ordered the Dell Inspiron 1764 laptop which I'm really looking forward to getting soon.

And lastly got a new company car coming to me at the start of April, a new Astra. The best thing? It's got an aux in socket so I can plug my iPhone straight in :DANCE:

I'm moving out of my freezing, noisy flat and into a nice, warm, cosy, quiet house at the end of March :)

Ordered the Dell Inspiron 1764 laptop which I'm really looking forward to getting soon.

And lastly got a new company car coming to me at the start of April, a new Astra. The best thing? It's got an aux in socket so I can plug my iPhone straight in :DANCE:

The Astra J?

What engine you getting with it?

I don't really like the looks of the 5 door so im awaiting to see what the 3 door looks like when it comes out I think end of March before having an opinion on it as I currently drive an Astra H Sporthatch with a 1.9CDTi Engine.

UNITED NATIONS GOVERNMENT
DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
PLOT 274 HARBERT MARCULAY
LONDON-UNITED KINGDOM (UK) .

Attn: Beneficiary,

Have you received your fund valued USD$4.600,000.00 (Four million six hundred thousand dollars) from United Nations Government ongoing debt reconciliation and compensation? If not, kindly Contact,

Halifax Bank Plc,
LONDON-UNITED KINGDOM (UK).
Head Office: 455 Sauchiehall Street Glasglow, G2 3AT
LONDON-UK
Email: halifaxbanklondon@london.com
Telephone Number: +447024071591

Mr. Mark Tom
Chairman,

Getting an early birthday present...

25793_1363177633095_1041235818_1056988_4276384_n.jpg

25793_1363177993104_1041235818_1056989_7418425_n.jpg

:D

Last edited:
I've never got the whole autograph thing? It's great present if you like it, pretty special really.

However I've never been bothered about getting autographs. I did it once when the England team was over here in NL for that horrible 2-0 loss during the qualifying round for WC94. Ended up getting most of the squad's scribbles, but all they did was lie in a box somewhere in my room for years untill I threw them out.

Back
Top Bottom