The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

my.php

White Rabbit sweets are the best - they are Asian aswell.

I haven't had them for ages but they are really adictive.

They had those in last week, I was put off by the creamy thing, I'll give them a try, in fact I'm going to go this afternoon to see what's in... :-...

Everything mentioned in the last couple of posts is news to me. The only things I've ever seen in Chinese wrappers around here are noodles at the local Poundland, and they're great. I really want to try all these. :(

Burger King Whopper!

Tried it for the first time yesterday (didnt look anything like the picture though) after I just recently tried the Big Mac (which I also like)

junk food FTW!

I think im Super Human, as I had soo much food on holiday in the evening and I havnt put on any weight! and im a skinny bastard

Stifado also FTW (Not what you think Jay)

You've only just tasted a whopper? Erm ... I mean a Burger King Whopper before anyone comments ;))

yep and a big mac. I always wimped out and went for the plain cheese burger, But started to get pissed off because it took so long to make unlike the whopper and the big mac which are there straight away (obviously been made in like 5s, but I dont care :DD)

Burger King Whopper!

Tried it for the first time yesterday (didnt look anything like the picture though) after I just recently tried the Big Mac (which I also like)

junk food FTW!

I think im Super Human, as I had soo much food on holiday in the evening and I havnt put on any weight! and im a skinny bastard

Stifado also FTW (Not what you think Jay)

Whoppers are amazing! There isn't a BK near me only about 15 Mcdonalds so i really miss the flame grilled taste. I love Big Tastys as well but the bastards at McDonalds UK decide to only have it available randomly for a few weeks here and there whereas in the US they're on sale 24/7/

The Big N' Tasty (Big Tasty in the UK) is a hamburger, consisting of a quarter-pound, or 4 ounces (110 g), beef patty, sesame seed bun, lettuce, tomato slice, mayonnaise, ketchup, chopped onions, two pickle slices, and grill seasoning. Cheese can be added on request.

I cant find any pics that dont make it look like its been stepped on though :(

Feasts (the ice-cream, not gorging on food).

They're still the daddy of ice-creams, they're like the ice-cream version of Yorkie bars - not for girls.

Back
Top Bottom