The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I prefer the chunky versions to normal Kit-Kat's. That peanut butter one is disgusting though.

Having an iTunes library, with all albums having their correct, high quality artwork, on a machine that can run it properly, with the songs list that is perfectly sorted out and great songs no matter what comes up on shuffle.

It makes me proud because it looks so neat. I'm obsessive about it, and the folders in which the songs are in on the HD have to be perfect as well.

A magnum of champagne, a box of strawberries, 3 500ml cannisters of whipped cream, some candles, a little classical music in the background and a weekend hotel room in Vienna alone with Chris Wright.

home_packshot_small_short.jpg

I love this stuff...

talking abt headshot sounds. nothing beats the "Heeeaaadshoot" and "Holly Shit" in Unreal Tournament 2004.

another great thing is me going to Milan next week.:BY:

p.s.: did anyone notice that smoking smiley? he puts the lighten part in his mouth. :)

p.s.: did anyone notice that smoking smiley? he puts the lighten part in his mouth. :)

That's because he's a real man. With bottles of beer as well he eats the glass to make sure he's had every drop of beer he paid for.

Your own bed. No bed ever beats your own bed. My brother-in-law spent Christ knows how much on a bed made of "NASA material" that moulds to the shape of your body while you sleep or something. And it's still crap compared to my bed.

Your own bed. No bed ever beats your own bed. My brother-in-law spent Christ knows how much on a bed made of "NASA material" that moulds to the shape of your body while you sleep or something. And it's still crap compared to my bed.
I knew a girl who had around bed in the middle of her room, that was a weird ride. She had a full size tree in there too...

273-6211680A69UC451224X.jpg

Got that chair today and it's pretty sweet! The bass that comes out of it is quality, as well as the sound effects either side of your head. :TU:

Back
Top Bottom