The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Fish Finger Sandwiches

loving the sandwiches today

I guess they could be nice with chill jam

Back when WE was on the PS2, it was so much fun editing your game then burning a new disc. I burnt over 100 discs to see if a face was working, a new ball, new nets, new kits etc.

Back when WE was on the PS2, it was so much fun editing your game then burning a new disc. I burnt over 100 discs to see if a face was working, a new ball, new nets, new kits etc.
Wow, almost identical to me, except I didnt waste discs, I just put the new image onto my PS2 hard drive :)). Some days I must have put about 4 new images on just to check little things like you say! Good times :)).

Also, school days, playing football with mates every lunchtime :)).

Wow, almost identical to me, except I didnt waste discs, I just put the new image onto my PS2 hard drive :)). Some days I must have put about 4 new images on just to check little things like you say! Good times :)).

Also, school days, playing football with mates every lunchtime :)).

N.E.R.D.S

Magners, Bulmers and Kopparberg (winter fruits).

First sleep in your own bed after a week on holiday.

Being at Old Trafford on a European night.

Playing football every Sunday for the past 5 years (EVERY Sunday) with your friends.

and this:

lg_lem_fanta.jpg

2 fried peanut butter/banana/bacon sandwiches and 2 six packs of Czechvar on a Sunday night playing a bit of CM 01/02

a-elvis1-2.jpg

1227376132_f1698dc885_o.jpg

Getting two vouchers from Chicago Town for packs of deep dish and thin and crusty pizza's ;))

Going to watch your team play while they lift the Premiership and Champions league trophies! :DD

This is great !!!:

calcio.jpg
Must say there's trouser-twitching going on here whilst looking at the above masterpiece. Such intricate assembly and what a rounded rear, it's the Renault Megane of nets. Mmm. Stroke my saveloy and call me a leaky kitchen tap.

anything to do with Peanut Butter should be wiped off the face of the earth

Back
Top Bottom