The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents were Irish!

Obama, is that you?!

sprkm7nr4-1.gif

This animation is win.

Oh my god, that has made my morning. :LMAO: I'm saving that!!

Topic title- Hitman gaming with ham sandwiches every night for the past 3 nights.

Seeing a picture of a lass on Facebook who used to bully me about my weight all the time at school, saying I was fat when I never was when I was a kid [well teenager]- I couldn't get past a size 6 no matter how much I ate, and in the picture she is fucking HUGE. Like Lisa Riley or Rik Waller huge. Oh, karma, I do like you sometimes. Buahahaha.

I would have but I couldn't!! I'm not friends with the person whose photo it actually is. Bah.

My mum told me she'd seen her and said "she's put on weight" but I didn't think as much as she had, I mean that's dangerous for her short size as well. Ah well, she made my life a misery for a while anyway so I can laugh at her when she has a heart attack or something...

Being offered a possible new job with a better wage. All I need to do is pass the training... Life is looking up for me! :D

The pub finally being good for the first time in ages, though it did help that a lot of people are back from Uni.

Fun shifts in work when all you do is hide in the stockroom all day talking.

Taybarns all you can eat.

Football in spring.

I would have but I couldn't!! I'm not friends with the person whose photo it actually is. Bah.

My mum told me she'd seen her and said "she's put on weight" but I didn't think as much as she had, I mean that's dangerous for her short size as well. Ah well, she made my life a misery for a while anyway so I can laugh at her when she has a heart attack or something...

I used to think you were nice ;)

Quality fail :)).

EDIT: What the hell!? Why did I just type fail instead of goal!?!?!?!?!? Definitely Monday morning...

Back
Top Bottom