The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Soul... is your avatar a real person? Why would anyone call themselves big pooh? I suppose he's rap with a silent 'C'.

lol, yeah he is.

His name is a bit funny, but he called himself that after people in his family used to call him Pooh (as in Winnie the Pooh) as a little boy. :D

They're not long but they are shiny

miracle-legs.jpg

WTF is that! I swear he'll be missing the use of his meat and two veg... makes you wonder how will he manage when he needs the toilet!

I wonder is there just a little on/off switch on the back, like those back flip doing puppies and things, cause how else would the legs work?!

"Oh hold on dad, sorry, I'll just turn you off..."

site_img_pro_rk57s_l.jpg

I reckon its CW's kid judging by the switch I mean he puts his names to switches that he's made.

^ A fucking brilliant show, I remember last year I watched every episode of every season for the whole week.

I love it when your around girls, and your going up the stairs so your surrounded by loads of girls. Then when you arrive at your floor there are these guys who just stare and say "How the hell did this guy get so many girls?"

And I just give them a wink ;)!

^ A fucking brilliant show, I remember last year I watched every episode of every season for the whole week.

I love it when your around girls, and your going up the stairs so your surrounded by loads of girls. Then when you arrive at your floor there are these guys who just stare and say "How the hell did this guy get so many girls?"

Yeah and then you have to wake up and then go to school :((

Haha, you man whore. :P

RE- Topic title. Everybody's Golf World Tour, damn I've missed it.

Doesn't cost so much for a night in Bangkok!:APPLAUD:Well done anyway!

Back
Top Bottom