The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

My little lads party today was great. I am proper knackered now though, but was worth it cause it made him so so so happy. Got my nan a little drunk too haha, good times.

Watching the arrogant Welsh rugby union team get beaten at home on Saturday and end up behind England in the final standings.

My great great grandparents were Irish as apparently they came over to live here from Ireland [god knows why it's a shithole compared to there] so I have no idea how much that is that I have. Like an 8th or something I dunno.

Anyway- DOMINOS. Having one tonight haven't had one for aaaages zomg.

Driving all the way to Manchester then to Hull then to York and back to Leeds and finding out my car hood catch had been broken all that time and the only thing holding it down was part of the broken spring that could have gone at any time.
I Heard an odd Knocking when I first set off but after having a quick look round on the M62 hard shoulder I assumed the guys who had just done my service had left something loose not broken my hood catch...

This is not great of course but not having your hood fly up at 85MPH and take out your windscreen or make the need for hats irrelevant is nice...

I take it only one of your grandparents on your Dads side are Irish otherwise Sean mate it may come as a shock, but you are Irish ... :D;)

Both my grandparents are Irish Mother's from Limerick and My Grandad was from Tipp (God Bless Him) Strangely tho I always follow Tipperary in the Gaelic Sports... LOVE IT!

I got a text from a mate of mine saying You're only Irish when it suits you! (Reference to Ireland being Grand Slam Winners!)

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents were Irish!

Back
Top Bottom