The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

200616729_61f34f6657.jpg

WOW how cute is that puppy!! Awwwws I wanna snuggle it. I don't even get to snuggle my own cat, she's moody as chuff.

I played a demo of Endwar I downloaded a while ago today and really enjoyed it. The actual demo itself was a bit of a crap one. If you pick the main menu mission you basically destroy 3 targets and the missions ends. Then if you choose the skirmish against AI you get the exact same map and 3/4 targets - lame. But i could see what the game was offering and liked it.

So i had a look on play to see if they had it and the price and they're selling it at £19.99 (with some steelbook thing that i don't really care about) - and while i was there i spotted Red Alert 3 (pc) for £17.99 so i treated myself to that as well.

Bargins!

Buzzcocks

Simon Amstell is very very funny and he don't care who he takes the piss out of

last nights "best of" made me laugh, one with Jermaine Jackson

"So Jermaine, has Michael done anything weird lately?"

Ohh I remember that episode haha!! I was a bit gutted when I heard he'd be doing Buzzcocks cause I didn't think he'd be any good at it, but he's actually been hilarious. Best time was when he took the piss outta Preston that much he walked out and got some random guy from the audience to sit in for him. :LOL:

Sambuca.

Being on it all night plus triple vodka and red bulls, for a quid. Thats good

Falling over in the bathroom a few times, and generally feeling shitty afterwards, about half an hour before I've gotta be in work is bad though.

Flaming Sambuca fucks you up

me and a mate drunk a bottle once before we went out, doing it properly as well with 2 glasses and inhaling the fumes :LOL:

Lit red Aftershock is the best, *drool" I could live on that stuff. Anyway- topic title. 24 nose studs for £5 delivered, bargain! I have to get so many, I lose them too easy... bah.

A box of Chicago Town pizza for me as well. It's been ages since I had them last. Women too, in skimpy outfits I sure would love to catch sight of.

Yep, I remember recommending them yonks ago and Dags going out to buy it, only to find there was only half a pizza in the box. :D

They're the best frozen pizzas you can get, I just wish I could get hold of some vegetarian pepperoni... I don't really miss anything, all the substitutes are great, but it's really crappy that the only pizzas you can get as a veggie are cheese and tomato. :(

Oh I only remembered the standard takeaway Chicago pizzas being recommended, not the stuffed crust ones. Crap... if I had known that id have gone looking for these ages ago. i had the 4 cheese one and expected it to be a bit bland without any extras on top but i loved it. Probably the best plain pizza i have ever had.

Back
Top Bottom