The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I tried the stuffed crust one it was ok...
Veggie pepperoni?? What kind of a veggie are you...:D

Make your own Pizzas Chris it's not hard, then you can bang what you want on, I get spicy shrooms, Pineapple, sweet corn and red onion on mine, not to mention flaked chilies... :SMUG:

Milkshakes.

There's a place in Liverpool called Shakeabout, they have a menu and they make them right in-front of you. They've got shelves packed with all the sweets you can imagine, Mars bars, Snickers, Bounties, Kinder eggs, even Skittles, jelly beans and apple pies. You've got 100s of things to choose from, you tell them what you want making into a milkshake and they'll do it right in-front of you (although the wait is about half an hour)... They even do Marmite milkshake but nobody was brave enough to try that.

They're £3 each for a small cup though, so after creaming myself over the banana one I had yesterday, I decided I'd make my own today. Went to the shops to get some milk, ice-cream, Mars bars and apple pies, got out the smoothie maker and got to work.

The best fucking milkshakes I've ever had in my life. The Mars bar milkshake was like the bottled ones but thick like a "proper" milkshake (took a while to melt it down though), and the apple pie milkshake works on so many levels. It's like apple pie and ice-cream in a drink (well that's exactly what it is so I suppose it would taste like that).

I'm going to live off milkshakes until the new year, then make a new year's resolution; lose the two stone that all the milkshakes have put on me.

Jelly Tots.

And John Terry getting sent off.

If Cashley Cuntface and Fat Lamps had been sent off as well, it would've been my perfect game, and it didn't even feature United in it.

Fat Frogs (the cocktails, not the animals).

Never had one before, but I will be having many more. It's mean, it's green, and it's sexiiee.

Living away as I do from the UK I can safely say things that are great are 1. sausages (not those "wiener" type they have here but good old pork sausages) 2. Mars Bars 3. proper Danish bacon.

2009.jpg

Lunch :)).

THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS. But eating it would make me go huuuugggge. I might just make a fry up tomorrow morning because that's making me crave it. Eek.

I think they are a bit above themselves, "World Famous" is pushing it

Back
Top Bottom