The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Seeing juventus getting punished for being a cunt club
-15 pts and the Agnelli structure falling to pieces, if the Italian federation had some balls, theyd relagate them back to the stone age-

Cloud saving. My M.2 drive crashed, along with my ram (which was weird) and nothing was recoverable. I got it fixed and Onedrive just has pretty much everything that was important, or at least I haven't noticed anything meaningful being lost. I did keep most of my data on a separate drive, though.

Danish micro brew, like Mikkeller/To Öl hell yes.
Danish off the shelf/regular beer, just like anything else really
Can't agree or disagree. Because I'm not an "Beer sommelier" (is this the correct wording?). I like it in generell. I was some years ago in a Hotel in Denmark and the service guy serve the beer after some order (a bottle per order) from us later in a pot/jug (???).
Can not rememmber which sort of Beer it was.

It is so fucking delicieous. My favorite is Faxe from a one litre can. The taste is beautiful and it made a bit of drunk. :D

My dream is sometimes say good bye to germany and say hello to Danmark!
And made some serious jobs like these fellas:

3432af675cc2cfe6c00bd57636bd60cf.jpg

Can't agree or disagree. Because I'm not an "Beer sommelier" (is this the correct wording?). I like it in generell. I was some years ago in a Hotel in Denmark and the service guy serve the beer after some order (a bottle per order) from us later in a pot/jug (???).
Can not rememmber which sort of Beer it was.

It is so fucking delicieous. My favorite is Faxe from a one litre can. The taste is beautiful and it made a bit of drunk. :D

My dream is sometimes say good bye to germany and say hello to Danmark!
And made some serious jobs like these fellas:

3432af675cc2cfe6c00bd57636bd60cf.jpg
ha ha ha, Olsen banden.
theres a very succesful film series here in sweden thats a copy of that, a bit more modern though.
i like Danmark quite a lot, live smack on the border to it, just across the bridge and can even see it on a daily basis and are over there a lot

Away game tonight, derby Vs aik, we had three full sections (15kish) of our supporters.
And a pretty damn good tifo (as always)
Result 2-2 (ok).
View attachment 175568
Staying in the football theme :LOL: . A 4-nil win yesterday against Ittihad Tanger securing us the autumn title as we're on the run to win our first league title since 2008, and as always an impressive show from the supporters in our temporary stadium, just pure greatness!

Staying in the football theme :LOL: . A 4-nil win yesterday against Ittihad Tanger securing us the autumn title as we're on the run to win our first league title since 2008, and as always an impressive show from the supporters in our temporary stadium, just pure greatness!
nice!
yes Morrocan supporter culture is top notch, brilliant as usual mate

This is pretty funny. :LOL:
https://hotpot.ai/art-generator

Just found this AI Art Generator on twitter, you type anything and the website generates an image based on your text.

For example, I just wrote "Zlatan Ibrahimovic eating Pizza at the Rome Colosseum" and got this result. :LOL:

Feel free to share your creations! :LMAO:

View attachment 200343
Hahahaha this looks cool. First trial, typed " Dark Magician drinking Coca Cola", meaning the Dark Magician from Yu-Gi-Oh, bit got this, close enough 😂

8-dxK5JdECLjqEqPW.png

Then decided to try to create some cool logos for my PES Option Files, as i suck in artistic creation from scratch. Typed "Arsenal psychedelic logo", got a very cool and nice looking badge, but it didn't get correct the word "Arsenal" inside the logo. Cool creation though. It says "AISEEAA"....

Logo.jpg

Regarding creative AI, lately my youtube home page has been filled with stuff on this theme:

For how over the top and parodistic it all looks, I'm really impressed at the nostalgia trip these videos are sending me in. To think AI it's practically in his infancy, can't picture what it will be able to do in a couple years.

Regarding creative AI, lately my youtube home page has been filled with stuff on this theme:

For how over the top and parodistic it all looks, I'm really impressed at the nostalgia trip these videos are sending me in. To think AI it's practically in his infancy, can't picture what it will be able to do in a couple years.
Love Sean Connery look-alike as M. Bison! :LOL: Also Dhalsim looks really cool. 🐘

Having a date on valentines day, didnt see that coming a week or so ago.
Yes sir its red wine and heavy make out for Senor Strongo tonight
I wish you a nice (romantic date) Mate! Enjoy it. So not like these ->:DRUNK::WASTED::ROCK::SNACK:

:LOL:

And remember, don't drive and drink. And watching only in her eyes not these ones ( . )( . ) , be smart, gentlemen and relaxed. But not to much relaxed. Because of farting everytime.

GOOD LUCK buddy!

Imagine rockstrongo would be at his date like stan:

Hopefully more like this romantic scene:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom