The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I wish you a nice (romantic date) Mate! Enjoy it. So not like these ->:DRUNK::WASTED::ROCK::SNACK:

:LOL:

And remember, don't drive and drink. And watching only in her eyes not these ones ( . )( . ) , be smart, gentlemen and relaxed. But not to much relaxed. Because of farting everytime.

GOOD LUCK buddy!
Thanks Carles. ,yeah i was the perfect gentlemen:)

Sheet this is a tough shit name for an stadium...?! Sorry my little poor english
"Tough shit" is an English expression (along with "hard cheese") that's an insulting way of saying to someone "that's just the way it is and if you don't like it, I don't care".

"Sheet" sounds a little bit like "shit", especially if you're speaking with a "comedy" French accent... So "Toughsheet" sounds a lot like "tough shit".

So Bolton have taken the money from a company called Toughsheet and if the fans think it's a horrible name that everyone is going to take the piss out of... The Bolton board will say, "tough sheet"...

"Tough shit" is an English expression (along with "hard cheese") that's an insulting way of saying to someone "that's just the way it is and if you don't like it, I don't care".

"Sheet" sounds a little bit like "shit", especially if you're speaking with a "comedy" French accent... So "Toughsheet" sounds a lot like "tough shit".

So Bolton have taken the money from a company called Toughsheet and if the fans think it's a horrible name that everyone is going to take the piss out of... The Bolton board will say, "tough sheet"...
Thank you Chris for your explanation.

Maybe this company are developing such things:

af47a160-c92a-58fb-93d6-6ed781a2998a_30719412_974.jpg

:LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom