The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Frankie Boyle.
"The naivety of Al Qaida to bring religious war to Glasgow... We're 400 years ahead of you guys and you don't even have a football team"

Last edited:
Stopped for a beer today ,lovely weather etc.
Loads of tourist's all over (fucking hate them all) any way behind me there were two people chatting away quite loud and I froze for a second hearing them ,mainly because my first though were "fuck it's the Cumans".
Guess my Kingdom come deliverance gaming is still in the back of my head.
They were Hungarians btw...

I'm flying to Belgium one week from today. That's pretty great. :D

Planning on drinking so much beer and eating so much chocolate and pommes frites that I won't be able to fit on the plane home. "Oh no, I have to live in this beautiful country forever! What a shame!"

I'm flying to Belgium one week from today. That's pretty great. :D

Planning on drinking so much beer and eating so much chocolate and pommes frites that I won't be able to fit on the plane home. "Oh no, I have to live in this beautiful country forever! What a shame!"
Sounds like the movie "when in Bruges"

There's a huge festival in my city right now, yeah thousands of tourist etc, but also 3 min walk to three big stages, saw 4 metal bands yesterday, had a few beers and I'm doing exactly the same today and the next 6 days.

That's pretty cool. Some big names or more or less local bands?
Next weekend there's a festival for free in a city next to mine, headliner on Friday is Exploited, on Saturday Cannibal Corpse. 💀

Next weekend there's a festival for free in a city next to mine, headliner on Friday is Exploited, on Saturday Cannibal Corpse. 💀
There's a huge festival in my city right now, yeah thousands of tourist etc, but also 3 min walk to three big stages, saw 4 metal bands yesterday, had a few beers and I'm doing exactly the same today and the next 6 days.

Too bad a local festival (Mawazine) isn't held anymore since 2020 because of Covid, it was supposed to make a comeback this year but it didn't. People actually didn't want it to comeback, they want to boycott it because all it does is "spend money on foreign singers, and female singers get naked (not fully of couse) you know the likes of Shakira and Lady Gaga, and that's against islam blah blah" i don't get it, if you don't want this don't watch, heck even TV doesn't air them lol

Anyway they never brought any rock/metal since Evanscence in 2012.

The only rock/metal festival here is in Casablanca, but it has been quite a whie since they brought a big rock/metal name, now they mainly focus on local and arab bands... I love the festival but hate the city so overrated lol

Too bad a local festival (Mawazine) isn't held anymore since 2020 because of Covid, it was supposed to make a comeback this year but it didn't. People actually didn't want it to comeback, they want to boycott it because all it does is "spend money on foreign singers, and female singers get naked (not fully of couse) you know the likes of Shakira and Lady Gaga, and that's against islam blah blah" i don't get it, if you don't want this don't watch, heck even TV doesn't air them lol

Anyway they never brought any rock/metal since Evanscence in 2012.

The only rock/metal festival here is in Casablanca, but it has been quite a whie since they brought a big rock/metal name, now they mainly focus on local and arab bands... I love the festival but hate the city so overrated lol
Casablanca is a bit of a tourist trap right?
This is the first one since 2019 for us here.
Usually 5-6 metalbands per day, most locally or Swedish bands but pretty good anyway.
I was looking fw to Bad Religion but they cancelled, replaced by millencollin, so ok'ish there

Some big artist, but when it comes to metal locally bands mainly.
Saw a band called Eradikated last ,20 years old, but started playing metal when the where 9-10 years old:)

Exploited and CC ,pretty solid bands mate.

Back
Top Bottom