The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

In all sad and dark times. I ordered on friday an Xbox Series X with two games.

And it could be next week at my home. For all germans, I ordered it on "OTTO" Versand onlineshop. Just if someone is also interested. And it seemed that it was not sold out today mid day.
Otto backwards is still Otto
(Congrats buddy)

Or A man a plan a canal Panama ...
Or UFO TOFU :D ..... found this while searching how this style (palindrome) is named in English.

The king of Palindromes:

Νίψον ἀνομήματα, μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

For your help Ψ in greek alphabet is Ψ=p+s=psi...

In greeklish it's : nipson anomimata me monan opsin..

Means: wash your Sins, not only your face..

Or UFO TOFU :D ..... found this while searching how this style (palindrome) is named in English.

The king of Palindromes:

Νίψον ἀνομήματα, μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

For your help Ψ in greek alphabet is Ψ=p+s=psi...

In greeklish it's : nipson anomimata me monan opsin..

Means: wash your Sins, not only your face..
That's a good saying.

One of my favorite bands on this planet Rammstein released today his 8th album. And it is great! But hopefully not the last one like it roumorse.

Seeing them in Manchester so I'm thinking we are going to see a hole new set list from what they've been playing in the U.S.

F... me, that was great, two hours of best entertainment. Finally live shows again!

Gonna see Therapy? next friday, Ghost again next sunday, Dornenreich (Austrian black metal band) in two weeks, Life of Agony in June, Samael in October, and so on.... How you suddenly learn to appreciate everyday things again when everything was gone.

How was your show in Manchester?

F... me, that was great, two hours of best entertainment. Finally live shows again!

Gonna see Therapy? next friday, Ghost again next sunday, Dornenreich (Austrian black metal band) in two weeks, Life of Agony in June, Samael in October, and so on.... How you suddenly learn to appreciate everyday things again when everything was gone.

How was your show in Manchester?
Yeah it was a brilliant show and I can't get enough of the new album.

Back
Top Bottom