The Retro-PES Online Club

Evening everyone,

I have just installed the online patch so am registering my interest in the online server if you are still looking for new online members? The lesser league sounds interesting but I am up for any online matches/leagues etc really.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Russ

i think would be nice if everyone who has a account to play online, leave a post here
so we can make a list of user names
it will be more easy to check on the first page who is online to play

How to play WE9LE Online
Step 1 - Download and install Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution
Step 2 - Download and install the Kitserver on Program Files/KONAMI/WE9LE folder
Step 3 - Download @lazoli's WE9LE Online Patch: Part 1 and Part 2
Part 1 - 0_text and k_text are to be installed on WE9LE/dat folder. Overwrite the already existing files.
- WE9LEK.exe is installed on WE9LE main folder. Also overwrite if asked to.
Part 2 - 0_sound is installed on WE9LE/dat folder, also overwrite it.
Step 4 - Download Part 3 and Part 4 of the Online Patch and install its content (faces/hair/boots/uni) on WE9LE/Kitserver/GDB folder. Overwrite its existing content.
Step 5 - Go to WE9LE/Kitserver folder, run setup.exe and install the kitserver on WE9LEK.exe.

Congratulations, now you're able to play WE9LE Online!

All you need to join the online server is to follow one last step:
Step 6 - Leave a post here on the Club if you want to join and we'll contact you with the details for the registration on the online server. This is a much simpler process, you've already completed the harder part which is setting and patching up the game itself.

Hey guys, may I join you for few online matches? Thank you!

Thanks lazoli for helping seting me all the stuff. Now I am ready to play :) I really love the idea of lesser teams, I am ready to join with Twente! :)

Hi guys, when you usally play? I tried to connect to server several times, usually in the evening around 7-8 pm CET time and I find server always empty.

Hi all,

I've been trying to get on tonight but keep getting a temporarily unavailable message after connecting. Is the server down at the moment do you know?
It worked fine the other week when I initially set it all up so I think everything is still ok settings wise.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I've been trying to get on tonight but keep getting a temporarily unavailable message after connecting. Is the server down at the moment do you know?
It worked fine the other week when I initially set it all up so I think everything is still ok settings wise.

Thanks in advance

Didn't try today but Monday with Nesta we tried to arrange a game and we both got the exact same message.

Server is down at the moment. Nobody is really interested in it anymore:/

Edit: it’s back on.

Last edited:

I've just tried it again and got the same message. But then tried immediately after and got in so it's working at least.
There's nobody else in there though at the mo sadly

I am, it is just not easy to find others potentially interested fellas. Ok we are few but it would be great if we could find a way to communicate our availability to others , otherwise we login, and we log out the next minute seeing there is nobody to play with.
One possibility could be that you link in the OP a particular post from each player that want to play online. On their side every player edit its on line availabilty in their own particular posts. So in the end we just have to go to the OP and click on the list of potential players and check their availability.
What do you think?

PS: thank you for bringing the server back.

Last edited:
I am, it is just not easy to find others potentially interested fellas. Ok we are few but it would be great to find a way to communicate our availability to others , otherwise we login, and we log out the next minute seeing there is nobody to play with.
One possibility could be that you link in the OP a particular post from each player that want to play online. On their side every player edit its on line availabilty in their own particular posts. So in the end we just have to go to the OP and click on the list of potential players and check their availability.
What do you think?

PS: thank you for bringing the server back.

Sorry that I missed you. I stayed in the lobby for quite a while and played something else on PS4 while I stayed logged in. I must have logged out before you logged in.

If we can find a way to communicate to each other when we are available that would be great. I am open to suggestions as I am itching to try out the online playas back in the days on PES 5 my internet connection wasn't great and as such online wasn't great for me.

Or may be just a list of potential player in the OP and each player communicate its online availability through its signature?

@rsl1 would you like to play now?

Sadly I can't as I am at work (clearly working hard as you can tell...)
I will be on later this evening for sure but I am not sure when exactly. Probably around 7 or 8pm UK time onwards.

Hi. Lately I got an ache to comeback to football games outside FM and found WE9LE and its great gameplay.

I've installed and patched the game according to the instructions on miguel's post, or so I think I did, but the end result came out like this: https://imgur.com/a/4Xb3oP5.

Does anyone know what I might been doing wrong or what might be going on? I tryed to reinstall, the result was the same.

I appreciate any help and look forward to play with you when the problem is solved (and I also get a bit of practice, played a couple games on 5* level and found it very hard to score, despite also not conceding many goals - defenses are like walls, it seems).

Cheers!

Hey. Welcome. Did you try erasing your Option file and start from scratch? It’s under My Documents/Konami...

Would be nice if we can somehow communicate to set up some matches. Lobby is always empty when I login. Maybe a Facebook group would be suitable?

Would be nice if we can somehow communicate to set up some matches. Lobby is always empty when I login. Maybe a Facebook group would be suitable?

Not everybody is on Facebook so let’s use the private message on here while we find an alternative.

it's what i think too
it's very hard to communicate via private message, maybe we can make a whatsapp group
i had 2 free days to play, and didn't find anyone online to play
lazoli thinks that's because all the vibe with pes 2019

Back
Top Bottom