The Retro-PES Online Club

I would like to suggest, since i can't play online constantly, to give my place in the WE9LE conversations group, which was limited to 5 members, to another member here that is available play 24/7. For me , i can communicate through this topic if i am available for online games.

I also don´t have the time to play online, I never know when I´ll have some minutes to enjoy the game. But I sure like to read the reports from your matches guys ahah. It´s like watching the sunday highlights TV show.

@Nizpakes
Hi man, i think any low spec pc it will be able to run the game
the requirements is this
I have a old pc, Core 2 Quad, 4gb ram
with a gts 450 and runs very smooth
windows 7

Minimum
Pentium III 800 GHz ;
128 MB RAM;
Video GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500;
DirectX 8.1;
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP

Recommended
Windows XP/2000
Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or Athlon 64
512 MB RAM
nVidia GeForce4 Ti or ATi Radeon 8500 with 64MB

Hi guys.

I hope you do not treat this message as spam

there is a new server, it has been operational for a few months, www.pes6.es

is oriented to the people of Spain but you are all welcome

Are there still any guys here playing WE9LE online ? Would be nice to play a competition between members or at least some casual friendlies. Btw, is it possible to play online with a custom option file ? For example the fantastic @Chenghis.Khan classic option file ?

@fmicablues7 I'm not sure anyone does. I know I haven't been on there in months, I just haven't had the time. It was great fun though.

The game reads it from the dat files not an option file so there's no way to do it other than editing the dat file (there is an editor for that but unless you want to do each stat by hand, one after the other and click between boxes each time then it's not possible) I don't know whether that's by konami's design that it doesn't use an option file, I guess so. I have no idea why as it would open up so many possibilities otherwise.

I don't know if @robao would know any different, I'm not sure what they use on their pes.es server, is that their own file or what and if so is it read from the dat file? I would have loved to have played the Amador file online.

@fmicablues7 I did notice on pes6.es that they have lobbies for different patches so I'm guessing that must surely be read from option files, perhaps it's different for pes6 then. If so then that does open up the possibility of Amador online on pes6 though. :)

Using a different database for online play is definitely possible on both PES6 and WE9LE. It looks like you have to create some special online files in 0_text, because the option file is not read for online play in PES6.

Here, take a look, it was for firebird's patch : Pro Evolution Soccer Firebird 2016/2017 | Release!

Last edited:
@fmicablues7 Interesting. I wonder how it's done then. I did see an editor (can't remember which one it was now) where you could edit the players stored in the dat file but like I said that would take forever so I wonder how these other files are done, must be a tutorial on it somewhere surely.

@fmicablues7 Interesting. I wonder how it's done then. I did see an editor (can't remember which one it was now) where you could edit the players stored in the dat file but like I said that would take forever so I wonder how these other files are done, must be a tutorial on it somewhere surely.

I'm quite sure it can be done automatically by converting the option file but no idea how.

@fmicablues7 I'm not sure anyone does. I know I haven't been on there in months, I just haven't had the time. It was great fun though.

The game reads it from the dat files not an option file so there's no way to do it other than editing the dat file (there is an editor for that but unless you want to do each stat by hand, one after the other and click between boxes each time then it's not possible) I don't know whether that's by konami's design that it doesn't use an option file, I guess so. I have no idea why as it would open up so many possibilities otherwise.

I don't know if @robao would know any different, I'm not sure what they use on their pes.es server, is that their own file or what and if so is it read from the dat file? I would have loved to have played the Amador file online.

To make the "roster" of pes6 need, the OPT file, the DKZ program and the majin roster editor.

Once done, it is the unknow_055, unknow_057 and unknow_058 files that go inside the folder, kitserver / dat / 0_text

Here is an example of how it is done, although the images do not work and the text is in Spanish.

http://www.foro.pesretro.net/showthread.php?tid=7041&pid=277393

for player stats you can use this XD

https://www.pes6.es/fifaToPes/web.php

Back
Top Bottom