Energia
International
- 22 December 2003
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry to be a pain but do you have a working link for WE10LE? morodolarama1 patch is a little glitchy.you're welcome![]()
Very forgotten game, havent played the xbox 360 in a long time but really love the XB1 version, especially with south american teamsYesterday evening, I played few Copa Sudamericana games on PES 2015 (PS3).
What a game it is ! Definitely my favourite so far on PS3, 2009 coming second.
2015 has so much content too, even without any datapacks.
I'm new to this forum thing sorry
Thanks dude, I'll give this a test later.
I noticed that you have made installers for a couple of other PES games such as 2010 which I recently downloaded from your thread,
I have had issues with my own installation of 2010 for a while as it wouldn't read my datafolder correctly when I would use PESEdit so would have messed up team names, so using yours solved that problem as a fresh install that keeps all files in one place so thank you!
Have you considered making more stanalones that included definitive patches for that season for the others from PES 2008 to 2017? I think that would greatly benefit the community who would love to play the other editions but run into datapack issues on newer systems.

Very forgotten game, havent played the xbox 360 in a long time but really love the XB1 version, especially with south american teams
I am too like PES 15 and even specially wanted to have PES 15 PS3 edition too in my own collection.
And I am liking PES 15 gameplay with it con's and pro's.
Think om going to buy PES 15-16-18 for xbox 360, i have 17 for 360 and its really goodI am too like PES 15 and even specially wanted to have PES 15 PS3 edition too in my own collection.
And I am liking PES 15 gameplay with it con's and pro's.
I think you'd be better off playing them on PC. Even if you don't have a powerful one, 15/16 don't require a very powerful PC. And the patches you can access on PC is far better than any option files, not that you can even use any on XB360.Think om going to buy PES 15-16-18 for xbox 360, i have 17 for 360 and its really good
CONGRAT ! this game are so crazy !
CONGRAT ! this game are so crazy !
great choice !Thanks !
ISS 98 (Euro version) is my favourite one on the PS1.
Collina still on PES5? I'd no idea 😋 Don't suppose you've the Polish PES6? It had the best PES6 cover, in my biased opinion
He'll be home soonCollina still on PES5? I'd no idea 😋 Don't suppose you've the Polish PES6? It had the best PES6 cover, in my biased opinion