The Retro-PES Corner

Yesterday evening, I played few Copa Sudamericana games on PES 2015 (PS3).

What a game it is ! Definitely my favourite so far on PS3, 2009 coming second.

2015 has so much content too, even without any datapacks.
Very forgotten game, havent played the xbox 360 in a long time but really love the XB1 version, especially with south american teams
 
Thanks dude, I'll give this a test later.

I noticed that you have made installers for a couple of other PES games such as 2010 which I recently downloaded from your thread,

I have had issues with my own installation of 2010 for a while as it wouldn't read my datafolder correctly when I would use PESEdit so would have messed up team names, so using yours solved that problem as a fresh install that keeps all files in one place so thank you!

Have you considered making more stanalones that included definitive patches for that season for the others from PES 2008 to 2017? I think that would greatly benefit the community who would love to play the other editions but run into datapack issues on newer systems.

Thank you for kind words. For me it is also pleasant to know, that my works too give someone cool emotions.
Doing installers for latest PES parts with big patches is very time-wasting, because of big space needed on HDD, solving different set of issues during installing patches and trying to find and understand some moments, while at the same time trying to make game with patch playable "out of box".
Sometimes it can be interesting for me, but in this case - those time, that I can spend for living own life will be much less.

But as users of evoweb can see - still sometimes I am doing such installers and share here.
But can't to do them on instant base, because like for many modders - "PES Stuff is good and can be very rewarding (playing alone and in complany with friends), but usual life with it's troubles still exist too". :COOL:
 
Very forgotten game, havent played the xbox 360 in a long time but really love the XB1 version, especially with south american teams

I am too like PES 15 and even specially wanted to have PES 15 PS3 edition too in my own collection.
And I am liking PES 15 gameplay with it con's and pro's.

PES 2015 Disc 1.jpg

PES 2015 Disc 2.jpg

PES 2015 Disc 3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Think om going to buy PES 15-16-18 for xbox 360, i have 17 for 360 and its really good
I think you'd be better off playing them on PC. Even if you don't have a powerful one, 15/16 don't require a very powerful PC. And the patches you can access on PC is far better than any option files, not that you can even use any on XB360.
 
Thank you for kind words. For me it is also pleasant to know, that my works too give someone cool emotions.
Doing installers for latest PES parts with big patches is very time-wasting, because of big space needed on HDD, solving different set of issues during installing patches and trying to find and understand some moments, while at the same time trying to make game with patch playable "out of box".
Sometimes it can be interesting for me, but in this case - those time, that I can spend for living own life will be much less.

But as users of evoweb can see - still sometimes I am doing such installers and share here.
But can't to do them on instant base, because like for many modders - "PES Stuff is good and can be very rewarding (playing alone and in complany with friends), but usual life with it's troubles still exist too". :COOL:
Sany, you are an extraordinary guy and someone who has contributed enormously to all this work of creating installers. When we stop to consider the amount of time, dedication and even storage space you have invested over the years, the scale of it is truly incredible.

I would like you to know that the respect, appreciation, affection and gratitude we have for you are immense. Probably not even all the money in the world would be enough to compensate for the thousands of hours you have dedicated to this work. And that is because we are talking about something that can never be recovered: your own time and years of your life.

Life is not easy, after all. We all have to work every day, pay bills, deal with responsibilities, pressure, worries and, many times, frustrations that can leave us sad or exhausted.

And that is precisely why games can have such a special meaning. They create a kind of dimensional doorway into another reality, where, for a few hours, we can leave behind the worries of everyday life and find entertainment, art, creativity, nostalgia, discovery and even that sense of wonder that adulthood so often makes us forget.

What you have done, therefore, is not simply providing installers or making things easier for people who want to play. In a way, you have helped thousands of people walk through that doorway.

I have no doubt that everyone who participates in Evo-Web, despite the inevitable agreements and disagreements in opinions, is an incredible person in their own way, and we all share something in common: a passion for this universe. We are individuals scattered across different countries, continents and cultures, separated by thousands of miles and speaking countless different languages, yet brought together by the same hobby.

And perhaps that is one of the most beautiful things about all of this: people who would probably never meet in real life end up sharing knowledge, experiences, files, ideas and memories because of something as simple as a football game.

So, Sany, you may never fully realize the reach of what you have done. But rest assured that there is far more value in it than simply megabytes stored on a drive or hours spent in front of a computer. There is a portion of your life that has been transformed into something other people could enjoy. And to me, that has an incalculable value.

Sending you a hug and wishing you all the success in the world.
 
Back
Top Bottom