The Retro-PES Corner

After years of editing I noticed that feature in PES Fan Editor that helps me a lot. I do an Option File with players appearing several times and when I use the same Option File I am working on loading it as OF2, I can copy stats for existing players but with different player ID. It saves so much time that I don't need to enter stats and names again and again... I just want to share this information here for people like me that did not know before ;)

By the way, is there a logo pack available for download including all the Italian club logos (also classic versions), if possible the normal version from the front like in original Pes 5/6 game, without any special effects?

I love how the adboards are at least 15 years more recent than the teams as they are represented.
But yeah, that was really sick.

Oh yeah, those were the days. Over here we had this one:
kfVuXhI.jpg

I loved how it looked like a sticker album because I was one of the kids that collected them back then (I was 10 at the time).
And that official art too, it looked so dope for the time.
I've been collecting the magazines of my time in PDF.
Can you imagine being a footy-loving kid in the late 90s and unwrapping that N64 box in the bottom corner of the advert on Xmas day? You'd be over the moon!

Under peer pressure I've started mixing it up in my WE8LE Master League and I've missed so many pens. Like, missed the target. So infuriating and I'm on the verge of going back to my old ways. Fuck the haters.

View attachment 122316
It's so frustrating isn't it. I sometimes try to place it, but you need to take time to aim it carefully, which means the clairvoyant keeper knows where it's going, so you have to have it almost in the top corner to beat a good keeper. If it is just very close to the post, it's usually not enough!

Hi friends!

I've been really debating lately which PES I'd like to try as my definitive "Retro PES". I definitely want it to be from PES 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013.

I know PES 5 and 6 are considered classics, and awesome games. But I would like to play the ones from the 2010-2013 generation!

I've read so many reviews, and I've actually played PES 2011 and 2013, which seem to be the most renowned from this generation. PES 2011 seemed to have the freer gameplay (less "on-rails" feeling, but PES 2013 seems to have more variety, but these could be my impressions).

But I'm having a tough time choosing an installment. I've heard in many corners that PES 2013 is the best of the bunch, considered a classic. But I would love to hear your takes on the subject, which one of these 4 PES (2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013), is the best, and why?

Thanks in advance for your opinions, bros. :APPLAUD:

EDIT: I've posted this over at "Retro PES Installments" as well. Sorry for the double post, but I really don't know which one is the better thread to post this question in and get responses.. Thanks..

Hi friends!

I've been really debating lately which PES I'd like to try as my definitive "Retro PES". I definitely want it to be from PES 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013.

I know PES 5 and 6 are considered classics, and awesome games. But I would like to play the ones from the 2010-2013 generation!

I've read so many reviews, and I've actually played PES 2011 and 2013, which seem to be the most renowned from this generation. PES 2011 seemed to have the freer gameplay (less "on-rails" feeling, but PES 2013 seems to have more variety, but these could be my impressions).

But I'm having a tough time choosing an installment. I've heard in many corners that PES 2013 is the best of the bunch, considered a classic. But I would love to hear your takes on the subject, which one of these 4 PES (2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013), is the best, and why?

Thanks in advance for your opinions, bros. :APPLAUD:

EDIT: I've posted this over at "Retro PES Installments" as well. Sorry for the double post, but I really don't know which one is the better thread to post this question in and get responses.. Thanks..
I don't think there is an objectively better game between all of those, it really depends on one's preferences. All of them have many differences in their modes, graphics, soundtracks and presentation. I think you're probably most interested in how they play though, so I'll try to focus on that:

PES2010: It's the best one if you're looking for a more simple gameplay experience. It reminds me of the late PS1 and early PS2 titles, due to how limited movement and passing can feel, it's also very fast, so probably the most arcade like of the bunch, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, the players also feel heavy, with real weight, just like the shooting feels, it probably has some of the most satisfying shooting in the franchise, though it does have a lack of fouls.

PES2011: A complete 180º from its predecessor. On the pitch it's much slower and focused on passing, though you can change the speed to make it faster, also passing has been reworked to be more manual and free, movement also feels more real and advanced, even though it still doesn't feel like 360º movement completely, at least the late PS1 and early PS2 feel is somewhat gone, the shooting is also different though I can't say it's objectively better or worse, it's definitely more floaty, the players also feel very light and there are many fouls. This feels like the most simulation title of the bunch by far.

PES2012: It feels a lot like it's predecessor, but much faster, though here you can make it slower by changing the speed settings, unlike PES2010, so it's versatile, the movement is probably the one that feels the most 360º of them all, it also introduced FUMA in case you like manual controls. It keeps the light players and fouls, though now the CPU scores most of their close range free kicks, and it's very easy to foul them, because the defensive system is very different, focused mostly on the jockey because the most effective CPU strategy is dribbling, it's like the ball is glued to their feet, which can make matches feels somewhat similar, though I have to give the game credit for being a genuine challenge on higher settings if you're into that. It has a very random shooting system, which can sometimes be satisfying, and other times annoying. This is probably the most polarizing one, it's one you have to try and mess around with the setting to see if you dig it or not.

PES2013: It's probably the most well received and polished out of all of them, due to it working on the foundation of its predecessors, it's a lot like PES2012, but the player weight and the shooting somewhat resemble PES2010, also CPU dribbling isn't that unreal so you can tackle them more easily, it also has a higher emphasis on through balls, while its predecessor was more focused on very compact and deep defensive lines, it's probably the safest choice if you're not sure which to go for, because depending on the speed and passing assists settings you can make it very arcade like, similar to PES2010, or very simulation like, similar to PES2011. PES2012 also had this versatility, but this feels more polished overall, except for the fact it removed modes like community and league mode for some reason.

Thanks bro @MKC very detailed explanation. :TU: I am more into "simulation" type of matches, so maybe PES 2010 is not for me in that regards, but still deciding.. I enjoy PA1, so I also like the reduced pass assistance without it being manual. but in anycase.. Maybe I should've made my original post more clear.. I am not only looking for a gameplay review (which you did excellently, btw), but also other things..

- For example, I love Master League, it is by far my favorite mode. Which one of these 4 installments has the deepest, best Master League experience? I've heard that this generation had some of the best ML's around. This is definitely one of the most important aspects to me.

- What other features/characteristics are unique in each one.. Cups, modes, playing options, etc.. So yes, I guess I'm looking for a bit of everything in terms of the game, which one has more options, characteristics, etc.. Clearly though, Master League depth and Gameplay are my two most important aspects to consider.

Appreciate your opinions, thanks! :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Thanks bro @MKC very detailed explanation. :TU: I am more into "simulation" type of matches, so maybe PES 2010 is not for me in that regards, but still deciding.. I enjoy PA1, so I also like the reduced pass assistance without it being manual. but in anycase.. Maybe I should've made my original post more clear.. I am not only looking for a gameplay review (which you did excellently, btw), but also other things..

- For example, I love Master League, it is by far my favorite mode. Which one of these 4 installments has the deepest, best Master League experience? I've heard that this generation had some of the best ML's around. This is definitely one of the most important aspects to me.

- What other features/characteristics are unique in each one.. Cups, modes, playing options, etc.. So yes, I guess I'm looking for a bit of everything in terms of the game, which one has more options, characteristics, etc.. Clearly though, Master League depth and Gameplay are my two most important aspects to consider.

Well, if you're looking for a PA1 pass assitance and a more simulation game I'd say PES2010 is pretty much out of the question, which would leave you with PES2011, PES2012 or PES2013.

Regarding ML, I've never been too into this mode really, I'm more of a League/Cup player, but even on the occasions in which I did play an ML I never got too in depth, so I'm not really qualified to compare these titles in this matter. I played a little bit of ML on PES2011, had a couple of more finished ones on PES2012 and never played one on PES2013.

Now, when it comes to unique features, they're all very similar on their core, I like to see them as a trilogy to be honest. If we're talking about what modes they have, it's pretty much the same, except for the fact that PES2012 has the Club Boss mode, which I find to be nothing substancial, while PES2013 removed Community mode and League mode, for some reason they never explained.

Still, on the topic of unique features, PES 2011 is probably the most bare bones due to being the 1st one of the bunch, though it's still filled with content, the main additions PES2012 made were the 2nd player runs and off-the-ball controls, a wider variery of pass assistance settings, the pitchside camera, and a less sensitive penalty system with a camera behind the player, though PES2012 also removed a couple of features PES2011 had in the gameplan screen which is a shame. PES2013 doesn't have many unique features compared to PES2012, it was more of a polish focused improvement and it did well, it was also much better in the licensing department, with Brazilian teams and all La Liga stadiums from that season.

Honestly, I think you can't go wrong with any of these 3, they all have their flaws, but all can be played in the way you like, a semiassisted passing and realistic pace can be achieved in all of them by changing pass assistance and match speed settings, so I think you're good regardless of which you choose, personally I see PES2011 as the most realistic and sophisticated, PES2012 as the most complete package and PES2013 as the most polished and finished, so all of them have their own unique identity which makes them a good choice.

Well tough question. Indeed those games 2010~2013 have the best ML in the series.
Now i exclude gameplay. Purely in game modes and content per se.

PES 2010 & PES 2011: For what i want in a manager/career mode 10 and 11 have the deepest possible club managment for a PES game. Budget allocation in 4 sectors, hire staff, youth academy that the regens quality depends on your academy level, depending on money you invested.

The best part of those two games is the trainning mode. IT IS THE BEST OF THE BEST trainning mode possible in PES and even FIFA i would dare to say. No to much for the detail but for the ergonomics of it.
At least in my head, it has all i need when i want to train my players in a MASTER LEAGUE:

1) Train players to aquire new position...CHECK
2) Train players to learn new skills..CHECK
3) Focus trainning points on specific stats you want your player to improve...CHECK

All the above depending always on the level of the trainner you hired, translating in money you spent for a trainning staff.
IE if you have the best coach hire, you can allocate points on NEW POSITION, while in the mean time keep trainning conservative the rest stats. If you have a less expensive coach, you must sacrifice points from some stats...

Honestly the trainning system of the above games, should be the A and the Ω in any PES game, those level of depth/ergonomics have not reachedn not even in modern ML.

The only difference between 2010 and 2011, is that the menu in 2010 is like a maze, you must dig a lot to find things, while on 2011 almost everything can be spotted on the fly and some other details, like on 2010 the players values/salaries are a little bit more realistic, while on 2011, for no obvious reason, something happened and they cut down all values, like MESSI costing 20million euros and such things. Also they changed trainning schedules. For example in 2010 with a masx level coach you can learn a player a new position in 24 weeks. In 2011 the schedules were doubled, meaning you nw need 48 weeks, almost a whole season.

Also PES 2011 has Fifa Club World cup, after you win the CL, Intercontinental Cup or Club International Cup. There are 3 LATAM teams visible in ML (in vanilla game) Boca, River, Internacional. YOU always play on DECEMBER vs INTERNACIONAL, always.

PES 2011 also has something like my favourite eleven???, where you can take a team photo shooting i thing.. not sure about this.

PES 2012: The new entry in 2012 content wise, is the addition of Liga Portugal to the existing old PES leagues. CL and EL are the same, i think Libertadores teams are now visible in ML, not playable but you can sign players by them.
The trainning system was completelly scrapped, in comparison to previous games, for no reason it became terrible and ultra shallow. The new feature here the player communication system, from where you can boost your players morale, or disappoint them, or help them with trainning. IE with players communication you can teach them now positions, or new skills, but it feels partly random, not so clear as it was in 2010-2011.

Also other new feature of 2012, is the objectives of the Club owner. He sets you with some mission, like in modern days PES, like win the first match, or use the X/Y player in the first cup match, etc. It states that if you miss the missions of club owner, you may get sacked. BUT I HAVE NEVER reached a point to check what happens if you get sacked?/ GAME OVER? You must change club? NOTHING? Really a mystery.
*IIRC here the FIFA club world cup was imporved to two knockout games, or it has more opponents than only INTERNACIONAL

PES 2013: In 2013 the management content was again watered down, can't blame them, as they focused on other aspects like full BRASILEIRAO, LaLiga full licensed with stadiums. The trainning system was reworked, but is still a rip-off in comparison with 2010/2011. The new system with trainning items and boosting items, gives a new RPG aspect to the game. Most people do not like. Me personally i don't like them, by i tried to use them to make some good out of them, think the new position learning. Also the FIFA Club World cup IIRC was completelly removed, so after winning the CL, there is not something bigger now to aim.

In both 2012 & 2013 the budget allocation and the hiring staff, investment level ,was also watered down, something like from 5 option for hiring staff and 4 options to invest your budget, to 2 options per selection. IE in budget investment, i think it is now invest in FAN CLUB and YOUTH ACADEMY.

Basically as i mentioned before, regarding trainning in Master League, there are 4 basic key points i need to claim a trainning mode perfect in a game:
1) Be able to teach players new positions
2) Be able to teach players new skills/traits (Always of course with respect and relevance, i do not want my GK to learn 1-on-1 finishing, or rabona)
3) Be able to focus my training in specific parts, like a slow player that i can help him imporve his speed, or an old player, help him retain some stamina.
4) Have free trainning in training ground, LIKE PS2era PES games, so i can play a friendly exhibition match, with 11vs11 or less players, or train in scenarios or situations, like 3vs4+GK or 5vs5, etc, etc...

When a trainning mode in ML is like this, it is the best for me, until today at least.

All in all, in every PES from the above, you miss something , you earn something. But none PES after 2013, even the:SNACK: """"reworked"""" :BOP:2020 ML, has reached such levels of depth in club management.

Last edited:
Man now it seems like it's gonna be hard to make up my mind now.

For gameplay, it seems like the most polished one is PES 2013. For Master League depth, it seems like the best one is PES 2011.

So I guess it's down to 2013 or 2011. Or maybe even both! hahahaha.. The good part is, there's plenty to look forward to! :TU:

Oh, BTW bro @slamsoze, the 2013 PESJp patch has the option of removing the boots attributes in Master League, just in case you wanna take a look. Thanks a lot for your detailed review. I think the training aspects of PES 2011 make it very interesting, especially the change position part. Why on earth would they remove that? lol..

Man now it seems like it's gonna be hard to make up my mind now.

For gameplay, it seems like the most polished one is PES 2013. For Master League depth, it seems like the best one is PES 2011.

So I guess it's down to 2013 or 2011. Or maybe even both! hahahaha.. The good part is, there's plenty to look forward to! :TU:

Oh, BTW bro @slamsoze, the 2013 PESJp patch has the option of removing the boots attributes in Master League, just in case you wanna take a look. Thanks a lot for your detailed review. I think the training aspects of PES 2011 make it very interesting, especially the change position part. Why on earth would they remove that? lol..
2013 or 2011 , spot on, regarding ML content. As for the boots i am a little bit confused. the patch i am using IIRC it is PTE patch 13, has them removed. But from what i have reed here in evoweb, the community complained about the boots stats back then, Adam Bhatti included and then what happened?... This is the part i always get confused.

1) Did KONAMI removed the stats with an update? (last datapack) ?
2) The modders just removed them in community patches ?

Well tough question. Indeed those games 2010~2013 have the best ML in the series.
Now i exclude gameplay. Purely in game modes and content per se.

PES 2010 & PES 2011: For what i want in a manager/career mode 10 and 11 have the deepest possible club managment for a PES game. Budget allocation in 4 sectors, hire staff, youth academy that the regens quality depends on your academy level, depending on money you invested.

The best part of those two games is the trainning mode. IT IS THE BEST OF THE BEST trainning mode possible in PES and even FIFA i would dare to say. No to much for the detail but for the ergonomics of it.
At least in my head, it has all i need when i want to train my players in a MASTER LEAGUE:

1) Train players to aquire new position...CHECK
2) Train players to learn new skills..CHECK
3) Focus trainning points on specific stats you want your player to improve...CHECK

All the above depending always on the level of the trainner you hired, translating in money you spent for a trainning staff.
IE if you have the best coach hire, you can allocate points on NEW POSITION, while in the mean time keep trainning conservative the rest stats. If you have a less expensive coach, you must sacrifice points from some stats...

Honestly the trainning system of the above games, should be the A and the Ω in any PES game, those level of depth/ergonomics have not reachedn not even in modern ML.

The only difference between 2010 and 2011, is that the menu in 2010 is like a maze, you must dig a lot to find things, while on 2011 almost everything can be spotted on the fly and some other details, like on 2010 the players values/salaries are a little bit more realistic, while on 2011, for no obvious reason, something happened and they cut down all values, like MESSI costing 20million euros and such things. Also they changed trainning schedules. For example in 2010 with a masx level coach you can learn a player a new position in 24 weeks. In 2011 the schedules were doubled, meaning you nw need 48 weeks, almost a whole season.

Also PES 2011 has Fifa Club World cup, after you win the CL, Intercontinental Cup or Club International Cup. There are 3 LATAM teams visible in ML (in vanilla game) Boca, River, Internacional. YOU always play on DECEMBER vs INTERNACIONAL, always.

PES 2011 also has something like my favourite eleven???, where you can take a team photo shooting i thing.. not sure about this.

PES 2012: The new entry in 2012 content wise, is the addition of Liga Portugal to the existing old PES leagues. CL and EL are the same, i think Libertadores teams are now visible in ML, not playable but you can sign players by them.
The trainning system was completelly scrapped, in comparison to previous games, for no reason it became terrible and ultra shallow. The new feature here the player communication system, from where you can boost your players morale, or disappoint them, or help them with trainning. IE with players communication you can teach them now positions, or new skills, but it feels partly random, not so clear as it was in 2010-2011.

Also other new feature of 2012, is the objectives of the Club owner. He sets you with some mission, like in modern days PES, like win the first match, or use the X/Y player in the first cup match, etc. It states that if you miss the missions of club owner, you may get sacked. BUT I HAVE NEVER reached a point to check what happens if you get sacked?/ GAME OVER? You must change club? NOTHING? Really a mystery.
*IIRC here the FIFA club world cup was imporved to two knockout games, or it has more opponents than only INTERNACIONAL

PES 2013: In 2013 the management content was again watered down, can't blame them, as they focused on other aspects like full BRASILEIRAO, LaLiga full licensed with stadiums. The trainning system was reworked, but is still a rip-off in comparison with 2010/2011. The new system with trainning items and boosting items, gives a new RPG aspect to the game. Most people do not like. Me personally i don't like them, by i tried to use them to make some good out of them, think the new position learning. Also the FIFA Club World cup IIRC was completelly removed, so after winning the CL, there is not something bigger now to aim.

In both 2012 & 2013 the budget allocation and the hiring staff, investment level ,was also watered down, something like from 5 option for hiring staff and 4 options to invest your budget, to 2 options per selection. IE in budget investment, i think it is now invest in FAN CLUB and YOUTH ACADEMY.

Basically as i mentioned before, regarding trainning in Master League, there are 4 basic key points i need to claim a trainning mode perfect in a game:
1) Be able to teach players new positions
2) Be able to teach players new skills/traits (Always of course with respect and relevance, i do not want my GK to learn 1-on-1 finishing, or rabona)
3) Be able to focus my training in specific parts, like a slow player that i can help him imporve his speed, or an old player, help him retain some stamina.
4) Have free trainning in training ground, LIKE PS2era PES games, so i can play a friendly exhibition match, with 11vs11 or less players, or train in scenarios or situations, like 3vs4+GK or 5vs5, etc, etc...

When a trainning mode in ML is like this, it is the best for me, until today at least.

All in all, in every PES from the above, you miss something , you earn something. But none PES after 2013, even the:SNACK: """"reworked"""" :BOP:2020 ML, has reached such levels of depth in club management.
Perfect depiction of that whole era. 10 and 11 have by far the best ML ever created in terms of depth and options. Such a shame they gradually watered it all down to nothing in the years later.

@millossobek I think it probably comes down to 11 and 13 as well, 11 for the aforementioned fantastic depth, and 13 cause there are TONS of patches and if you have to build your own stories it's probably among the things you need the most. Even if personally I think 12 does some important things way better than 13 (shooting system and IA variety on top of them all). 13 is slower and does have more animations, it's still a fantastic game but compared with the others out of the field it comes out a bit soulless to me.

PES2010: It's the best one if you're looking for a more simple gameplay experience. It reminds me of the late PS1 and early PS2 titles, due to how limited movement and passing can feel, it's also very fast, so probably the most arcade like of the bunch, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, the players also feel heavy, with real weight, just like the shooting feels, it probably has some of the most satisfying shooting in the franchise, though it does have a lack of fouls.
The gameplay sadly isn't good. Too fast for a football game, and the defense system is awful. Very easy to shoot the ball.

The tactical instructions are - maybe - the best in PES serie. I don't know why they made it soft for the rest of the serie.
The ML is very good.

For me, PES 2012.
For the player interaction, sadly they removed it in the rest of the serie.
For exemple, if a player doesn't accept your response, he will play bad.

The gameplay sadly isn't good. Too fast for a football game, and the defense system is awful. Very easy to shoot the ball.

The tactical instructions are - maybe - the best in PES serie. I don't know why they made it soft for the rest of the serie.
The ML is very good.

For me, PES 2012.
For the player interaction, sadly they removed it in the rest of the serie.
For exemple, if a player doesn't accept your response, he will play bad.
I really liked the player interaction in PES2012, it gave the players more personality, and it had nice moments, especially when the bastards that complained the most were finally happy for whatever reason, mostly when I won the D2 League and PES Cup, the overall atmosphere was great and it was a relief to see everyone well, though it was flawed system in a way that made me frustrated at times.

I'll never forget something that happened twice with my youth regen CB, Balt, he told me about how he was getting tired from playing so many matches in a row with no rest, so I said that I'd let him take a match off, and then after the following match ended, in which I didn't play him so he could rest, he came into my office to complain about how he didn't understand why I didn't play him, that upset me a bit, but I'll admit it was hilarious.

I really liked the player interaction in PES2012, it gave the players more personality, and it had nice moments, especially when the bastards that complained the most were finally happy for whatever reason, mostly when I won the D2 League and PES Cup, the overall atmosphere was great and it was a relief to see everyone well, though it was flawed system in a way that made me frustrated at times.

I'll never forget something that happened twice with my youth regen CB, Balt, he told me about how he was getting tired from playing so many matches in a row with no rest, so I said that I'd let him take a match off, and then after the following match ended, in which I didn't play him so he could rest, he came into my office to complain about how he didn't understand why I didn't play him, that upset me a bit, but I'll admit it was hilarious.
Yeah, I really like this situations. It remind me of Football Manager

I don't understand why Konami removed it then.

If you compare the ML of 2012 and 2013, there is a regression IMO.

Konami didn't built on the interaction system to make the mode more depth and realistic sadly

Last edited:
Hi bros!

So after reading all of your opinions and doing my own research as well, I narrowed down my options for retro PES to 2011, and 2013. And, after much debating and playtesting, I have decided to settle on: PES 2011 :TU:

Reasons are pretty simple and straightforward:
- No matter how much I read about the gameplay improvements in 2013, 2011 seemed the most comfortable to me. For some reason which is difficult to explain, to me it seems the movement is the most natural in this edition, more free.
- With kitserver and PESEdit patch, I was able to tweak my graphics and game speed to make it look pretty ok. The colors are pretty vivid. Not that graphics are my priority, anyway.
- It seems like the general consensus is that PES 2011 has one of the deepest ML's around, so I liked that.
- I like the game presentation and options. Very deep for offline modes!

Now all I need to find is a good South American patch with Millonarios, and a J-League or K-League patch when I want to switch it up from PESEdit..
And I'm good to go. :)

If you guys know of a complete AIO patch that might work for me and is still available, please let me know! :)

Thanks a lot for your opinions bros! You guys were very helpful! :APPLAUD::BSCARF:

Anyone know how to do the body feint on PES 5/6 with the left joystick.

Sometimes I do it without knowing how

I found this on another forum but still can't perform it

" Either hit the left analog stick twice to the left or right of the player or when on normal jog hit left then quickly hit right. "

Hi bros!

So after reading all of your opinions and doing my own research as well, I narrowed down my options for retro PES to 2011, and 2013. And, after much debating and playtesting, I have decided to settle on: PES 2011 :TU:

Reasons are pretty simple and straightforward:
- No matter how much I read about the gameplay improvements in 2013, 2011 seemed the most comfortable to me. For some reason which is difficult to explain, to me it seems the movement is the most natural in this edition, more free.
- With kitserver and PESEdit patch, I was able to tweak my graphics and game speed to make it look pretty ok. The colors are pretty vivid. Not that graphics are my priority, anyway.
- It seems like the general consensus is that PES 2011 has one of the deepest ML's around, so I liked that.
- I like the game presentation and options. Very deep for offline modes!

Now all I need to find is a good South American patch with Millonarios, and a J-League or K-League patch when I want to switch it up from PESEdit..
And I'm good to go. :)

If you guys know of a complete AIO patch that might work for me and is still available, please let me know! :)

Thanks a lot for your opinions bros! You guys were very helpful! :APPLAUD::BSCARF:
I strongly recommend practicing penalties as PES 2011's system of taking them is rather novel to say the least!

Great game and one of the best MLs ever. The passing on that game in sublime.

If you compare the evolution of the Career mode (FIFA) from the PS3 era until today, you will notice that there's continuity in the work on this mode.

However, for the ML from 2010 until today, saying that there's continuity isn't really true. There's features that was removed like the Interactions and the training.

The change that happened between ML 2009 and ML 2010, didn't happened again, even between PES 2013 and 2014 IMO

Was just playing Winning Eleven 7 international (JP) right after a session on PES 3 to compare and I love how fluid WE7I is. The slightly speeded up animations and skill moves makes it a joy to play and execute what moves you are trying to achieve but..

The downside it takes away some of the difficulty vs AI because the rigid play of PES 3 and slow animations and slow passing makes it easier to lose the ball and harder to defend and build up play

I am tempted to start a master league on WE7I and see how it plays over a season but not sure if there ever was an option file editor for that version especially to change the Japanese text for players names

Speaking of guide books despite it being in Japanese I would love to get hold of a copy of this too the WE7 official guide book looks pretty stacked with pages

s-l300 (1).jpg

Was just playing Winning Eleven 7 international (JP) right after a session on PES 3 to compare and I love how fluid WE7I is. The slightly speeded up animations and skill moves makes it a joy to play and execute what moves you are trying to achieve but..

The downside it takes away some of the difficulty vs AI because the rigid play of PES 3 and slow animations and slow passing makes it easier to lose the ball and harder to defend and build up play

I am tempted to start a master league on WE7I and see how it plays over a season but not sure if there ever was an option file editor for that version especially to change the Japanese text for players names

Speaking of guide books despite it being in Japanese I would love to get hold of a copy of this too the WE7 official guide book looks pretty stacked with pages

View attachment 123954

My favourite.

EditPES3OptionFile works to edit option files. When you load up the game you'll need to manually reassign badges and some player faces go awry (namely those with skin colour 3 - you'll see Michael Reizigers galore) but other than that it works flawlessly in my experience.

I have an OF that has 100% names, kits and badges. Nothing created or added. I can share it, if I can find it?

My favourite.

EditPES3OptionFile works to edit option files. When you load up the game you'll need to manually reassign badges and some player faces go awry (namely those with skin colour 3 - you'll see Michael Reizigers galore) but other than that it works flawlessly in my experience.

I have an OF that has 100% names, kits and badges. Nothing created or added. I can share it, if I can find it?

If you have an option file laying around for WE7I i would love to have it please I don't mind going through any errors and brushing it up here and there

Back
Top Bottom