The Random Crap Thread

I didn't nick it! I already said. How could I have nicked it when I haven't been here for that long? :-pp

It's this one.
793092434_m.gif

Yeah!! That's what it's called, I forgot. It's really disturbing. I have another Avatar with it on somewhere shagging a Weetabix *searches*

Ah ha!!! Behold!!
Domokun-hump.gif

I've made several propositions to Plan M but he goes silent as soon as I do. He's not as open-minded as he'd like to appear. :(

Pressing the "play" button on any embedded video makes it say "this is no longer available" for me, if you click the background to the side of the play button then it opens it in a seperate tab and that works.

But yeah, it's still "processing".

Please, Yana didn't do it right. And DOC, I liked the bootleg of it on Soulwax's Too Many DJs CD, I can't remember what it was with though?

Yeah thats what I heard it on - I love that CD. I can't remember what they mixed it into or from at the moment either.

Oh yeahhhhh as if!!! I lurrrrve my proxi. :-pp

I know you do - but you can love more than one person you know :DD

I wouldn't blame you - I'm a great guy.

I once adopted a small African child - then helped an old lady across the road while saving someone from suicide on my mobile phone while working with the samaritans.

I introduced them all and they know look after eachother - they live in a flat in Kentish Town in London.

Give people a fish and they can feed for one day - give them the means to do their own fishing and they can live forever.

Thats my philosophy.

Also Never eat a whole Jar of Beetroot and then have a shit - it looks like somebody has mutilated your insides!!! (But thats a less well meaning philosophy)

Back
Top Bottom