The Random Crap Thread

You could tell Yana was pissed, saw her wandering around on COD4 maps. While the action was in some building, she was miles away from it crawling under a tank or something:-pp
She still rocks though

You could tell Yana was pissed, saw her wandering around on COD4 maps. While the action was in some building, she was miles away from it crawling under a tank or something:-pp
I do that all the time and I'm teetotal.

I have a CEX voucher worth £32. If anyone wants it for £25 let me know and I'll post it to you!

(There isn't a CEX store where I live.) :(

Nope, there's a few lines missing.

"WHY THE FUCK IS MY GOALKEEPER COMING OUT?! I'M NOT PRESSING... Oh bollocks.

What a stupid game."

Haha, that is spot on JB. It riles me that. Must admit watching Yana on COD4 last night was interesting indeed, she's always one for exploring but I think she was a sole traveller in another world after around 10pm haha.

n277701069_833155_914.jpg

She still rocks though
:LOL:

I don't remember that at all...!! I must have been doing okay though cause I got myself up to rank 52, woohoo nearly at prestige!!

WTF @ the picture of the bloody guy with the knife by the way?!?!

I've been given a pay rise and Euro 2008 demo is nearly downloaded! I love it when the day starts like this. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom