The Random Crap Thread

She's definitely flirting with you, I'm going to have to ban someone here.

And it's you Bobby, sorry.

Hey Yana, how you doin?

She's definitely flirting with you, I'm going to have to ban someone here.

And it's you Bobby, sorry.

Hey Yana, how you doin?

I'm no match against powerful men. I'm just little old me - Helping the Disadvantaged people of this world.

Oh that's it, you're getting banned right now and only sexual favours will get you back in. That way I won't even need Yana. Bobby in a wig, that'll do me.

This place is getting like face book or something what happened to all the good old vitriol and console bashing brainless violence.. One member of the opposite sex and you all start logging on in your underwear.. :DOH: :-pp

Of course it's hilarious!! If I was being serious would I be still posting here? Hell no! I think you guys are hilarious. I'd totally meet up with most of you for a pint of Carling. :-pp

If you clicked this far, congratulations, your left mouse button is now 70 clicks closer to the end of it's life. YOU IDIOT.

A) You could have just quoted this post and then read the text in the middle of all the tags, and B) what the fuck were you expecting to find here? The meaning of life? Some Tescos vouchers? Nude pictures of me?

I hope you've learnt something today.​

Thank fuck. I've just wasted two minutes of my life.

Whatever. I'm pissed now.​

This place is getting like face book or something what happened to all the good old vitriol and console bashing brainless violence.. One member of the opposite sex and you all start logging on in your underwear.. :DOH: :-pp
Underwear hmm? Might try it, however if it stops the gentle breeze of the morning wind hitting my bits and disrupting my aura I'll stick to my willie ring and scrotum clamp.

If you clicked this far, congratulations, your left mouse button is now 70 clicks closer to the end of it's life. YOU IDIOT.

A) You could have just quoted this post and then read the text in the middle of all the tags, and B) what the fuck were you expecting to find here? The meaning of life? Some Tescos vouchers? Nude pictures of me?

I hope you've learnt something today.​

Thats brilliant!!:LOL:

I'm not sure why, but everytime I see the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, I think of JB. I think a few years ago he posted a pic of himself with short hair....

49246_Gerard%20Way.jpg

He has long hair here but the face!

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, but everytime I see the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, I think of JB.
Seriously, bit freaked out. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" came into my head yesterday while I was in the shower, and I've been singing it ever since. I don't even like them. That's really freaky.

I suppose I look the tiniest bit like him, but I've been told by people on here that I look like 27 different people. I wouldn't mind but they all look totally different from eachother.

_44523979_wendypacredit203x300.jpg

Two butt-ugly poses in the same photograph, mongoloid in the background AND fish-lips tit-squeeze in the foreground.

Nice work Scottish Labour Leader Wendy Alexander.

I can just see her announcing that at the Scottish Labour Party Conference.

"Gentlemen. This is a new era. You, at the front, come up here. Are you ready for this lads?"

*OCH AYE!!!*

Last edited:
Haha!! What is with the lips though, seriously? It looks horrible, nearly at Lesley Ash stage of fishlips.
That was mental. I can just see her going "keep going ... keep going ... keep going ... no go on, keep going ... bit more ... little bit more ... and now I'm going to sue you".

Anyway.

This crowd on Everybody's Golf World Tour makes me think dirty. I don't have a dirty mind, but come on.

"Look before you shoot!"

A) You don't "shoot" in golf, B) if you didn't look before you hit it then what kind of fucking golfer would you be, and C) if you shouted that out loud at a golf tournament you would be ejected, lynched or gang-raped.

Back
Top Bottom