The Random Crap Thread

American fast food chain Burger King is marketing a men's fragrance with the scent of meat.

Called Flame, the company says the spray is "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat".

The scent is on sale in New York for $3.99 (£2.65) and through a website that features a variety of romantic images - but no actual burgers.

Its character the Burger King is also seen reclining almost naked in front of a log fire with whipped cream.

:SHOCK:

:SICK:

Hahaha

YouTube - Cow Hit By Landing Plane

"I had to put the aircraft down straight away and spotted a likely field where I could see there were cows. They were all on my right hand side except one on my left. I narrowly missed a fence and touched down and then the silly cow ran across to join her mates on the other side of the field," Wotton was quoted as saying in the Telegraph newspaper.

"I clipped her and she went rolling away but seemed unhurt and carried on grazing. The aircraft was very slightly damaged."

Wotton and his passenger were also unhurt.

Wotton says he might paint a cow on the plane to mark the event. "I have to say it is the first cow I have ever hit in 22 years' flying."

15not2f.gif

Can someone do a screencap on that Red Driving School advert? The guy looks the image of Tim, I'm sure! :LOL:

_45314105_006626014-1.jpg

I didn't know Sir Alex had been to Disneyland!

(Seriously though, what a great picture, it's like he's looking at Ronaldo squirming out of God's giant glowing anus in wonder)

Less is more :))

I prefer adidas anyway really, Nike seem to mash my feet into an abyss of blisters! I'll have a look on miadidas later.

Got one of these for Christmas (Nev's a dude), but it doesn't half sound like he says "prick!" It's supposed to be "quick" but I think they've chopped too much of the recording off at the start... Had a look on YouTube and it looks like people agree with me...

YouTube - talking nev swears

Why thank you! I have no idea what kind of wine it is to be honest cheap or expensive, but I like it. I only know of it via Will, always been one of his favorites apparently.

Back
Top Bottom