The Random Crap Thread

Haha, that's an instant classic, I remember seeing it before! :LOL:

I feel so much better for deleting Facebook, can't do with the amount of idiots on there, so many bad memories. Ugh.

More Fails :)

fail-owned-phallic-shadow-bridge-fail.jpg

fail-owned-fence-unnecessary-request-fail1.jpg

fail-owned-stolen-computer-detective-fail.jpg

fail-owned-quotation-marks-correction-sign-fail.jpg

fail-owned-wheelchair-tablet-accessibility-fail.jpg

fail-owned-helping-disable-children-fail.jpg

fail-owned-baby-needs-alphabetizing-fail.jpg

Questions are being asked in Orange Country, Florida after a Sheriff's Deputy apparently confiscated a man's Xbox 360 in lieu of a speeding fine. I Am Not A Lawyer, and my knowledge of Florida traffic law is pretty minimal, but isn't this a bit... unorthodox?

Orange County deputies seized Kenyatta Hillman's Xbox and 8 games after stopping him for speeding and allegedly smelling marijuana in his car. Although a serial number check did not reveal the Xbox as being stolen, a deputy took the console anyway, telling Hillman that he wanted to make sure that nobody stole it(!)

When Hillman tried to claim his console back, the sheriff's office were unable to locate either the Xbox or the games. A spokesman later confirmed that the console would be returned 'On Friday'.

After they finish Left 4 Dead, presumably.

Questions are being asked in Orange Country, Florida after a Sheriff's Deputy apparently confiscated a man's Xbox 360 in lieu of a speeding fine. I Am Not A Lawyer, and my knowledge of Florida traffic law is pretty minimal, but isn't this a bit... unorthodox?

Orange County deputies seized Kenyatta Hillman's Xbox and 8 games after stopping him for speeding and allegedly smelling marijuana in his car. Although a serial number check did not reveal the Xbox as being stolen, a deputy took the console anyway, telling Hillman that he wanted to make sure that nobody stole it(!)

When Hillman tried to claim his console back, the sheriff's office were unable to locate either the Xbox or the games. A spokesman later confirmed that the console would be returned 'On Friday'.

After they finish Left 4 Dead, presumably.
Man they should do that with the scrotes over here, catch them nicking a car stereo take some of there gear away...

HAHAHA! Just been on the PLAY.COM website and this is at the top of the page:

playjq8.jpg

Harsh!! :LOL:

So if there's a Gears of War movie we know who'll be playing Marcus...

Maybe one of you can start a fail thread rather than turning the Random Crap thread into a proper thread with an actual topic :ACHOO:

Back
Top Bottom