The Random Crap Thread

YouTube - Parenting Fail

fail-owned-motel-weekly-rape-fail1.jpg

YouTube - Chair Fail

Last edited by a moderator:
:LMAO: That chair fail is awesome! As posted by CB a few weeks ago. I'm glad to see Failblog have taken it on board :)).

Fucking yes Jumbo. :LMAO:

Oh god, I just had this E-Mail, I'm sending him my bank details right now!!!

DEAR FRIEND,

CONFIDENCIAL AND TOP SECRET.

I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM THE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER IN BANK OF AFRICA. I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO REPOSE ON YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF OUR BOTH FAMILIES.

WE NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF $11.3MILLION IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.THE MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR MAY YEARS IN OUR BANK HERE WITHOUT ANY BODY COMING FOR IT.

WE WANT TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER(THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT)WHO DIED A LONG WITH HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN IN AN AIR CRASH SINCE JULY 2000. WE DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURY AS AN ABANDONED FUND. SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU, SO THAT MY BANK WILL RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO THE DECEASED CUTOMER. PLEASE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL SEND YOU FULL DETAILS ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE 25% OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO TRANSACT THE BUSINESS WITH US.

REPIY ME TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. lusee.adams@yahoo.fr

MR LUSEE ADAMS .

BANK OF AFRICA,BURKINA FASO-WEST AFRICA

Reminds me of George Agdgdgwngo.

Last edited:
I am guessing that by breaking the Confidential and Top Secret nature of that mail you have forfeited the money that she was going to give you? ;)

Stuff like that really really freaks me out. Couldn't look at the pictures of the honeycomb bits for long. I'd have kittens if I opened something in my house and found something like that there.

Fuck me I'd shit myself if I saw something like that, God I couldn't even look at those pics for too long because I felt weird and itchy. I remember years ago, think I was only 4 or 5, I used to live in this really old house with my parents and somehow some bees had got in and there was a hive behind this vent thing in the bathroom. Could hear them buzzing, and loads would randomly fly out throughout the night, was so happy when the exterminator came. I think that could be the reason bees and wasps freak me out a bit.

i hate insects. starting with bees, ending with spiders. every single one of them. i can't look at pics or the real thing. i am really, really scared of everything with 6+ legs. :-S

Eat?! What?! Ewww.

i hate insects. starting with bees, ending with spiders. every single one of them. i can't look at pics or the real thing. i am really, really scared of everything with 6+ legs. :-S

Same here, spiders are the ultimate worst for me though. I have Arachnophobia pretty bad. Can't even stand seeing them on the telly, I itch all over and just feel... ughhh. If there's a spider in the house I HAVE to get out of the room, even if it's not that big, while proxi gets rid of it and even then I don't dare go back in. I don't scream at small-ish ones or anything, only if it's one of those really evil looking big hairy bastards. Then I'll scream like "GET IT OUT OF HERE, GET IT OUUUUTTT." Argh I feel all weird now even talking about them. Fuckers.

I've just seen an advert for something ... ok well I'm sat with my back to the TV and I heard an advert... but basically it reminded me of a story.

We were in Woolworths buying some bits and I picked up a bottle of fanta. When we got to the till the woman put everything through and then told me that they are doing a buy one get one free deal on Fanta so if I wanted to I could go and grab another. Well I didn't, slightly because I couldn't be arsed running to the back of the store and because we wouldn't have drank it there and then so it would have gone into the fridge where someone else would have helped themselves to it so I told her 'no thanks it's fine'

But apparantly I didnt have a choice - she stopped packing the bag of stuff we bought and said 'wait... no? ... but it's buy one get one free!'

So again I said 'nah it's alright' and reached for my bag.
she then looked at us both again and said 'but it's buy one get one FREE!'

So I just stood there this time choosing to blank her and hold my arm out for the bag which i think annoyed her as she thrust the bag in my direction and muttered 'get one free'

I'm sure she's now in a loony bin rocking back and forth mumbling 'buy one get one free' while doctors monitor her wondering what the hell she's talking about.

I just chocked on my water laughing at that. I've had this done to me as well, in Boots when buying stuff.

Do you call him proxi out in the real world?

Of course not! If I say his real name though people will have no idea who I'm talking about, probably.

Back
Top Bottom