The Random Crap Thread

1214598206693.gif

The second question is bullshit - if i step away from my bathroom mirror i can see more of myself.

I hate maths questions like that because it adds the disclaimer "as long as the mirror is vertical" - but it doesn't say that in the question and it doesn't mention the size of the mirror or where it is placed.

A man leaves his tent. He walks 1 mile south. Then he walks 1 mile east. Then he walks one mile north. To his surprise, he now discovers that he is back at his tent, and at this moment he spots a bear. What colour is it?

The colour of the bear!?

I hated maths for this kind of shit.

Yeah it's always questions like

Two men are walking down the street - one has brown shoes the other has black shoes. Both have just eaten and both are carrying a piece of paper each, measuring 3 inches by 8 inches.
How many more steps will it take for them to reach the post office?

I know, stupid.

They might aswell ask;

Two guys are walking down the street, one is called Jay, the other is called Chris. What are the chances that one of them is going to rape you?

a - 20%
b - 50%
c - 100%

Good job Jay, correct. Its a bit of a trick question, you see Chris being there, moaning about something to himself while walking, has no influence on the situation.

I saw 4 hot air balloons while I was heading to work this morning

Back
Top Bottom