The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

da_micksta said:
damn runeedge i've looked @ this thread loads of times, and i still cant stop cliking your spoiler, :lmao:
Quote it in your signature. ;)

Referee in last night's Palarse v Reading game was a colourblind wanker, I mean......

image55fs.jpg

Had fucking problems watching the game last night. If you got a third kit fucking use it.

JayM said:
Was pretty easy to tell them apart IMO but shouldn't really have kit clashes like that. :|
From the front you could tell who was who but from the back it was difficult, what is it with teams and the lack of stripes on the back of kits? Noticed a few teams like that in the Championship this season. :eh:

I blame UEFA, they have a thing against stripes, and its rubbed off on other football authorities... if it wasn't for stripes we wouldn't have third kits so that clubs can rip off fans for an extra forty quid a season.

Oh and if Palarse v Reading was bad, this from a few years ago is even worse......
chivasnecaxa2003-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lol @ JJ.

And that Benitez thing is great!!! :lmao:

Exactly, which team is in the red and white stripes? :lol:

foxtrot said:
If you laugh, you are a bad person.

ifyoulaughyouareabadperson7js.jpg

:lmao:

I'm going straight to hell.
PMSL :lmao:

I love shit like that... Is there a site full of those somewhere ("you have AIDS lol", "o rly")?

the batman and the first ray charles one really did make me laugh out loud (that shit is used way to much)

I have a light-switch (up is off, down is on) and a pull-switch, so you can use the pull-switch to switch the light on even if the other switch is in the up (off) position. However, I can't bear to do this. The pull-switch is never used, even when it's 3am and I need it to avoid falling over stuff, because I don't like the idea of the light-switch being in the "wrong" position. It just looks wrong.

Am I obsessive-compulsive?

The ball appeared to hit him in the bollocks when he took the shot, yet the sound was an almighty CRACK, before the ball flew back and went through the golfer's head.

The fella must eat bricks for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom