The Random Crap Thread

HighspeedTM.gif

political-pictures-hillary-clinton-admirer-secret-crush.jpg

political-pictures-john-mccain-jazz-hands.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-cat-laughs-at-dogs-new-hairdo.jpg

EDIT: Oh God, this is funny. Does anybody remember this from the Caption Competition?

skanking.jpg

Just found this remix, completely by accident.

trueskater.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
skanking.jpg

MY LIST

1st Place: jumberto
Most Haunted Germany takes a turn for the worse when a young lady is possessed by the ghost of Hitler

2nd Place: jaygrim
BOOYAA!!!

3rd Place: Dermot
It was one of those moments where everyone in the crowd knew it was too late and stood there waiting for it to happen, it was Sarahs first bold attempt at walking without the wheelchair but she was heading straight for a 30 foot drop onto the main dance floor

HER LIST

1st Place: Ret KiT
Crowd watches in caution for Ugly Betty's attempt on the moonwalk

2nd Place: pbchillin
Sarah couldn't believe it, she'd had a her new canvas shoes a matter of hours, and already, some bastard dog had managed to get shit on them, someone was going to pay

3rd Place: jumberto
Yes she's ugly and can't dance, but the tattoo of Jade Goody face on her left arm is what really upsets people

I wonder how many have stuck it up his nose just to see if piss comes out of his ears.

I typed in "not funny any more" or something like that on Google Images to post in the thread where everyone who's anyone is making a "it comes out on the 25rd" joke.

Last edited:
I'll post this here.

SNV81498.jpg

Anyone remember this screen from their Playstation?

I'm sure mine had two images for the options instead of words and had grey boxes instead of whatever the hell that is behind the words.

Is it broken, or was this actually a screen on certain PS1s?

No the picture here is from the newer PS1's, not the tiny ones that were released last with their own screens, just a version that was out later that the very first ones back in 1995. The original ones had a gray screen with 2 squares that were also gray, these ones were just a more snazzed up version to look more modern, couldn't tell you exactly how many years they were out ofter the first "batch." As far as I can remember reading, it was all to do with them remodeling them with a higher quality CD-ROM drive, introduction of Sound Scope and the parallel port removed. I think this must be the one you own. I owned both models at one point. *nerd*

Last edited:
Cheers for that Yana. Certainly looks a lot different to my original one. I guess this is a later model.

I leant my mate my Slimline PS2 seen as I've got the PS3 nowadays, and he noticed I was looking for a PS1. Still had his in his attic, so I've got it now. Memories are flooding back. Still got a shitload of my games that I'd leant him too =p

Chillin' on FIFA 99 right now =D

Back
Top Bottom