The Random Crap Thread

image007.jpg

image010.jpg

God that Tattoo is Awful!!! - Jesus Holy Christ Imagine you had that on your arm. She looks like a demon!!!

Baby.jpg

THIS is the picture that will shock parents around the world - a baby born with a second penis on his BACK.

The tot was born to farmer dad Li Jun, 30, and his unnamed wife, who live in Hejian city in central China's Henan province.

Surgery

But he was rushed to Tianjin Childrens' Hospital on May 27 for surgery to remove his extra manhood.

The rare condition, the first for Tianjin Childrens' Hospital, is called fetus in fetu (FIF).

Doctors, who spent over three hours removing the extra penis on June 6, said he was fine following surgery.

Saw someone with the gamertag "your mum" today. Best gamertag ever. Why? See the following quotes from Call Of Duty.

"You killed your mum"

"You were killed by your mum"

When I used to play Soldier Of Fortune 2 online with my mate, his tag was "your nan", and mine was "a crap player" :))

"A crap player was knifed by your nan!"

Best thing was, I was a pretty decent sniper!

Saw someone with the gamertag "your mum" today. Best gamertag ever. Why? See the following quotes from Call Of Duty.

"You killed your mum"

"You were killed by your mum"

That's similar to how i started using 'Radiation'

I used to play a lot of 4 player split screen games on Quake 2 on the PS1 and on a bunch of levels there was radiation on the floor that if you weren't careful and walked off the edge of the tiles you'd fall into a die.

And if you did that a message would come up

Radiation killed [whoever]

At the time my usernames were stuff like Pulse, Bomb and Shadow. But I put Radiation in one time and during play a few people kept walking into the radiation dying and then the message came up saying 'Radiation killed [??] and they'd say out loud 'Ah shite, Kev killed me again'

I played for that long with that username that by the time i moved onto another game it had stuck. and the K is just the initial from my first name as Radiation is always taken online by someone who i either never see online who if you search for does not exist.

and the K is just the initial from my first name as Radiation is always taken online by someone who i either never see online who if you search for does not exist.

Thats annoying isn't it - I wanted BobbyBox and it wouldn't let me. So I had to do BobbyBox1 which is a bit annoying!! - Then I searched for BobbyBox and there is nobody with that name?! bloody bastards!!

Yeah a saw them kinda names ages ago when playing on the PC

"himself" was quite popular back then and can imagine it confused a few people

Coopz has killed Himself

AAARGH!!! GIANT POOFY DOG!!!

That's brilliant. I don't want my random picture to detract from that so I'll spoiler it.

01AwcA9gnRVyoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg

Back
Top Bottom