Izet Hajrović ( Galatasaray ) --> Werder Bremen

confirmed: http://www.werder.de/en/aktuell/news/50234.php

4 year contract.

another headlines:

dodo (as roma)-----> inter milan

valter birsa (ac milan)-----> chievo verona

toni šunjić (zorya lugansk)-----> kuban krasnodar

antonio rukavina (valladolid)-----> villareal

links for all: http://www.goal.com/ba/live-update/1967/uživo-pratite-ljetni-prijelazni-rok?ICID=SP

also, mario madžukić passed medical at atletico madrid + suarez to barcelona done deal, 88m euros price tag.

Last edited:
Is this real? I have some doubts about his clothes. This could've been taken at a private event, I'm sure, no player in the world would show up with headphones around his neck at his presentation.

Don't like Barça, won't like them even more now. They could've had at least two world class defenders with that money, poor decision really.

If Barca still keeps the tiki taka thingy going, I'm sure we'll soon hear that Suarez bit Luis Enrique.

best place for him, dirty team for a dirty player.
BTW: Messi will never let him score more than him.

PS: now I can like Liverpool again.

Last edited:
sad to see him gone , best player I have ever seen on Liverpool and one of my favorite at LFC (after Alonso, Gerrard, Hyppia, Owen).

he scored 31 last season but not just that he also created many others, great striker, I hope Liverpool will use good those money but I'm really afraid we'll struggle in new season! at least with players we have so far

I'm not a Barcelona fan. I'm a football fan.
The word hate is too often used on this forum. I will not use it, but just read your posts about Barcelona.
You only post extremely negative things about them.
The fact that you call me a Barcelona fan says it all. You only can think in black and white. There is very rarely black or white in the real world, only a variety of shades of grey.

On this forum there is one other poster of the same level of intelligence as you, he is a very avid Barcelona fan and he once wrote that i hate Barcelona.

When i see your posts in the thread about television shows, i can often relate to you. But if you write about football, you really don't do yourself any favours.

Back
Top Bottom