The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Tim Matavz (PSV Eindhoven) > FC Augsburg

Matavz_Reuter_600.jpg

Eric Abidal (AS Monaco) -> Olympiakos Piräus

Source

More surprising news, I think Monaco just announced this week that Abidal extended his contract...on the other that guy on the right looks very "handsome", you surely can buy anything from him. :D

lato3938.jpg

Will be interesting to see how Alfred fares with Sociedad. His top scoring in eredivisie was incredibly impressive, but he has had a problem converting for Iceland, while Kolbeinn Sigþórsson has continued to impress there.

Eric Abidal (AS Monaco) -> Olympiakos Piräus

Source

More surprising news, I think Monaco just announced this week that Abidal extended his contract...on the other that guy on the right looks very "handsome", you surely can buy anything from him. :D

He might be the richest Greek there is,the fat turd.

Such shitty dealing from Fenerbahce. Instead of giving one of their biggest talents a chance they choose to sell him so they can buy another old player (Diego). They never learn.

Such shitty dealing from Fenerbahce. Instead of giving one of their biggest talents a chance they choose to sell him so they can buy another old player (Diego). They never learn.

You are totally right but 15.250.000 € is realy good deal for us :)

Kingsley Coman (Paris St. Germain) ----> Juventus FC

One of the best bargain buys so far. This guy has so much potential, who ever gave him permission to leave should be fired.

Kingsley Coman (Paris St. Germain) ----> Juventus FC

One of the best bargain buys so far. This guy has so much potential, who ever gave him permission to leave should be fired.

Apparently Rabiot wants to leave too, and Juve is being called his most likely destination. Coman didn't want to extend his contract. I saw some footage of him in the UEFA Youth League and he is incredibly quick.

Back
Top Bottom