The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

I don't see it black and white, but you specifically gave yourself many times in that matter.
and about the hate, it's normal, most of football fans, usually have a team they hate, and it's common to be a Madridista and hate barcelona, and vice versa, also that applies to MU/LFC, Inter/Milan, etc ..
this hate is normal and is only in football, no hate outside it, I can hate Neymar on pitch but I sympathise with him in his injury and wish him a good health and recovery.
football "ingame" hate for your rivals, is one of its essential pleasures. it comes with the package.

I don't see it black and white, but you specifically gave yourself many times in that matter.
and about the hate, it's normal, most of football fans, usually have a team they hate, and it's common to be a Madridista and hate barcelona, and vice versa, also that applies to MU/LFC, Inter/Milan, etc ..
this hate is normal and is only in football, no hate outside it, I can hate Neymar on pitch but I sympathise with him in his injury and wish him a good health and recovery.
football "ingame" hate for your rivals, is one of its essential pleasures. it comes with the package.

It's not hate, it's a rivality or just don't like the team. Some fans have respect to the others, so talk you for youself.

I'm Barcelona fan and I live on Spain, so I know what I say ;)

I saw that coming.
He wasn't that good before joining Feyenoord.
He's really good in the air , target man and has a decent shot.
He's been banging in the goals, lots of goals, in the last couple of seasons and he knows Koeman very well.
Some good business is being done by Southampton.
Anyone knows how much they paid for him?

I saw that coming.
He wasn't that good before joining Feyenoord.
He's really good in the air , target man and has a decent shot.
He's been banging in the goals, lots of goals, in the last couple of seasons and he knows Koeman very well.
Some good business is being done by Southampton.
Anyone knows how much they paid for him?
I read it was around €10m

Rémy Cabella (Montpellier HSC) -------------> (Newcastle United F.C.)

Source:
10553353_723158111079281_1781141013104710967_n.jpg

When I heard that he signed a 6 years contract, I was gutted.
6 years, WHAT THE HELL ??!!

Anyway, I just hope he'll not bury himself there.
Was our best player last season, I also hope we'll find a good replacement as quick as possible to avoid going in Ligue 2 next season ...

What's wrong with Newcastle? Big club

Mike Ashley gives big contracts so he can get as much back as possible when someone comes in for the player

They're not really though are they? Yes they have a big stadium and loyal fans but when was the last time they won something? The club is a bit of a joke in the way it's run.

Let's be honest, he opted for Newcastle because he'll be feeling almost at home there.

Liverpool are making very good signings. The most important, two good players for every post, for now. Waiting some defensive reenforcements.

no need for Suarez replacement, they clearly aim for a new and different systematic. I think having Lallana & Markovic tells something for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom