The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

it´s more a world marketing sports brand that they try to achieve imo...

they don´t care about the sport itself as first priority definetly :D

Deulofeu and Rafinha are back from their loans and will play for Barcelona next season:

article-2647317-1E6F7C9A00000578-983_634x353.jpg

Not as good as Liverpool obviously thinks. I was amazed, how much we get from Leverkusen for "selling" him to them and still hold at least half of his transfer rights. Overrated like Marin I think, although Marin had some great matches in the Bundesliga, where he turned around a match on his own, Can didn't and I doubt he will have those matches.

Not as good as Liverpool obviously thinks. I was amazed, how much we get from Leverkusen for "selling" him to them and still hold at least half of his transfer rights. Overrated like Marin I think, although Marin had some great matches in the Bundesliga, where he turned around a match on his own, Can didn't and I doubt he will have those matches.

well i remember people moaning about us signing Sturridge, and even more about Coutinho...i read always, overrated, selfish striker...etc, or unexperienced in Premier League, Inter - Chelsea flops etc etc...

turn out pretty well i would say..

only time will tell, Can - who is only 20, has all the time in world to be a top player under Rodgers.

Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa (Paris Saint-Germain F.C.) ------------> (A.C. Milan)

Source:
10441513_10152114951951937_3391758995873158279_n.jpg

Benvenuto Alex!

well i remember people moaning about us signing Sturridge, and even more about Coutinho...i read always, overrated, selfish striker...etc, or unexperienced in Premier League, Inter - Chelsea flops etc etc...

turn out pretty well i would say..

only time will tell, Can - who is only 20, has all the time in world to be a top player under Rodgers.

Not the answer you were looking for :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom