The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

The most dumpiest thing I ever heard of... NY City is not even a club until 2015 .... next SPRING!!! What is he going to be doing until then? Holidaying ! training w/ the reserves for a whole year?

As City is the majority owner of NYC FC, he'll probably stay with them and participates in their training units.

he has won it all realy... maybe he isn´t motivated anymore..

if i won things he won and were 32, and NY based club with Sheikh money wanted me to sign, i would not wait a minute...

The most dumpiest thing I ever heard of... NY City is not even a club until 2015 .... next SPRING!!! What is he going to be doing until then? Holidaying ! training w/ the reserves for a whole year?
:LMAO:
man, money is all that matters for aged footballers. esp. for the guy already won world cup, euro cup and the cl. gimme money and I'll do my gym stuff. la dolce vita! not so crazy, eh. :)

p.s. pipa said it all anyway. :COAT:

he has won it all realy... maybe he isn´t motivated anymore..

if i won things he won and were 32, and NY based club with Sheikh money wanted me to sign, i would not wait a minute...

nuff said.

everyone wants to go to NYC :D i was there few times and i always want to go back :D

Plus Orlando will be a new team from 2015 too, with more 'superstars' like Robinho and Kaka likely to sign on. I think they'll be loaned out to European clubs until the MLS kicks off.

My guess is Kaka will be on loan at Milan until Orlando kicks off officially.

Plus Orlando will be a new team from 2015 too, with more 'superstars' like Robinho and Kaka likely to sign on. I think they'll be loaned out to European clubs until the MLS kicks off.

My guess is Kaka will be on loan at Milan until Orlando kicks off officially.

I live outside of Orlando , Phil has been instrumental in turning a sandlot pub into a proper Club . He changed the community and convince politicians to build a stadium in the middle of downtown a block from Amway Center. Where the Orlando Magic NBA team plays... He built an organization youth league where the City players come and train openly and more friends/families are becoming supporters of the club for the connection the feel part of. I love what he`s done for the Club and now Kaka and Robinho is coming :CONFUSE: I`m over da f'n moon!!! Florida for those who never been is like Tenerife.

owners:
Flavio Augusto da Silva (Brasilian)
Phil Rawlins(Brit)- The face of the club and community(I was buying beer and hotdog and he came behind me and paid for it):BOP:
John Bonner(Brit)

old:
OrlandoCity2012.png

new:
10270529_715160448542246_2493977842529602309_n.jpg

Last edited:
i'd like to say i'm sad to see him leave italy, but this was actually a brilliant move for ciro (carreer-wise).

can anybody provide some details about this deal? how much is borussia paying the clubs (juve and toro) and what kind of contract is immobile getting? :))

i'd like to say i'm sad to see him leave italy, but this was actually a brilliant move for ciro (carreer-wise).

can anybody provide some details about this deal? how much is borussia paying the clubs (juve and toro) and what kind of contract is immobile getting? :))

19.5 million euro 50 % for juventus 50 % for torino

wow! juventus are letting immobile go for less than 10 millions!?! that's crazy.
on the other side, congrats to borussia, that's a bargain. how much did they get for lewandowski?

Last edited:
Lewandowski is going for free, his contract expired.

ouch! that must hurt! :P
in that case, bravo to them for replacing him in such fashion and without splashing 30+ millions.

btw thank u all for your quickest answers... u guys are better than wikipedia :APPLAUD:

ouch! that must hurt! :P
in that case, bravo to them for replacing him in such fashion and without splashing 30+ millions.

btw thank u all for your quickest answers... u guys are better than wikipedia :APPLAUD:

...just proves you're working too much, too hard! :P

Back
Top Bottom