The Master League adventures thread

Yeah, IIRC he was 16yo in PES4? He was the GK with the biggest potential. I recreated him also in PES 5 and PES 6, and every PES 6 season update option file i had in my old PC.

I remember also a member in a past PES community, when i posted this video with the GK bug on PES 6 below, asked me "who is Joe Lewis"!!!! (cause he did not appear in game again, until PES 2014)
00:28 timestamp

He starts at 16, yes. Almost the lowest salary of any keeper as well! A steal.

I did notice when playing 2014 that he reappears. Cardiff, maybe?

That bug is incredible. 😄

Being close to conclude the first round of Ligue 1, 2nd season in ML, 1st season in Top flight Division.

Still going better than expected, but worse than that I deeply hope.

Another big defeat in a big match against Marseille.

Hopefully a win against Monaco

A solid win again Lyon. Touched 2nd position

but fell again...
A bunch of facepalms now

Disaster against PSG, terrible parisien derby.

And two terrible disastrous defeats, back to back, copy-paste. :(

BTW World Selection match is still in the game. Never played a match vs this team. Seems you have to make a triple crown to play against them, before the Old Boys match.

Finished the 1st round of the 1st season in Ligue 1. 2nd season total in this save. The league table until now:

1. PSG - 49
2. Lyon - 37
3. Marseille - 36
4. Paris FC - 35

Things went tougher than last time, better than the season has developed. Still hoping for a CL or EL position in the end.
The last game vs Brest

A little bit more progress, advancing on January of 2022.

First an important match against Marseille for Coupe de France

Then, as we are in winter transfer-window, it is that shitty time of season, that nothing does work as intended.
A goaless draw against Rennes

And then, a goaless draw against the "almighty" Angers SCO and a scrappy win against the "brutal" Nimes! :) :D

We remain 3rd from top, despite the shitestorm and we are still in the Cup. Keep going.

The highest of the highlights above, the highlight of the season i would say, was the moment my goalkeeper, regen of GK Boruc, decided during the warming up, to kill his self (possibly) by self-breaking his own neck!

Suck this eFootball 2022 and hold my beer!:WASTED: :SNACK:!!!!! :BY:
Boruc.jpg

Additionally i started a new save in PES 2020. Basically in every previous PES, from 2018 to 2020, i am doing research on how to fix the "Bundesliga" problem. PEU in not enough for me, i need at least one more editable league to be ok-ish.

In this game , 2020, the approach was, empty the Swiss League, Raiffeisen League, split the teams between DAnish Super Liga and PEU LEague, UEFA Mix League for me. So my new "BUNDESLIGA" consists from 10 teams, 8 Bundesliga teams + HSV (my team) and St. Pauli.

The pros are, every team plays the others 4 times per season, so a lot strong matches. 50% of the league aka 5 of 10 teams qualify to European Cups. Also , except for Swiss and Danish clubs, no other team or league is treated unfair.

The cons are, only 10 teams, a lot strong matches, no filler games, no super cup, only 2 CL spots and 3 EL spots

So it is like a Bundesliga, but in the same time it is not!!! :P

What i would really like, was if PES had additional PEU laegues with 2nd divisions, i would create Bundesliga 1 & 2 , to add more drama to my HSV redemption. Now it is far less from dramatic. I could again do it now, but i would have to destroy either EPL+EFL, or LaLiga 1+2, those are a lot teams to rearrange to new leagues, without screwing everything.

So we begin to this type of "Bundesliga", just to note here that the video is a lot halfarsed, cause i always edit in PS4 ShareFactory with a lot pressure and very less time, so i realised after i cropped the final video, that i forgot a lot clips outside!! :P :)

Premiere , back to the big boys, against Borussia Monchengladbach , by coinsidence, the same team that HSV last played when relegated!! Back then we won 2-1, now we lost 1-2 :(

Second match against Schalke, we visited Veltins-Arena,only to meet our doom again!!! :)

Third match, tough test against Bayer Leverkusen, this time our team started to find good shape, and we won with a good performace! :)

Notice: I noticed that Bundesliga :CENSOR: did a copyright claim in Youtube to my videos, (for the intro video i hope) and the video is restricted in some regions. Next time i will try to see how i will hundle this, cause i love the Bundesliga anthem! :( :ROLL:

Nur der HSV! :RSCARF::GSCARF::BSCARF:

And just another disclaimer, i feel my current HSV save, lacks 50% of its beauty due to this no 2nd Division battle for promotion. If only KONAMI were not mofos enough, and could add the possibiliy of a PEU with 2nd division, or customise additional editable leagues, or an option to add anywhere some 2nd divisions. The experience would be match better. :(

Additionally i started a new save in PES 2020. Basically in every previous PES, from 2018 to 2020, i am doing research on how to fix the "Bundesliga" problem. PEU in not enough for me, i need at least one more editable league to be ok-ish.

In this game , 2020, the approach was, empty the Swiss League, Raiffeisen League, split the teams between DAnish Super Liga and PEU LEague, UEFA Mix League for me. So my new "BUNDESLIGA" consists from 10 teams, 8 Bundesliga teams + HSV (my team) and St. Pauli.

The pros are, every team plays the others 4 times per season, so a lot strong matches. 50% of the league aka 5 of 10 teams qualify to European Cups. Also , except for Swiss and Danish clubs, no other team or league is treated unfair.

The cons are, only 10 teams, a lot strong matches, no filler games, no super cup, only 2 CL spots and 3 EL spots

So it is like a Bundesliga, but in the same time it is not!!! :P

What i would really like, was if PES had additional PEU laegues with 2nd divisions, i would create Bundesliga 1 & 2 , to add more drama to my HSV redemption. Now it is far less from dramatic. I could again do it now, but i would have to destroy either EPL+EFL, or LaLiga 1+2, those are a lot teams to rearrange to new leagues, without screwing everything.

So we begin to this type of "Bundesliga", just to note here that the video is a lot halfarsed, cause i always edit in PS4 ShareFactory with a lot pressure and very less time, so i realised after i cropped the final video, that i forgot a lot clips outside!! :P :)

Premiere , back to the big boys, against Borussia Monchengladbach , by coinsidence, the same team that HSV last played when relegated!! Back then we won 2-1, now we lost 1-2 :(

Second match against Schalke, we visited Veltins-Arena,only to meet our doom again!!! :)

Third match, tough test against Bayer Leverkusen, this time our team started to find good shape, and we won with a good performace! :)

Notice: I noticed that Bundesliga :CENSOR: did a copyright claim in Youtube to my videos, (for the intro video i hope) and the video is restricted in some regions. Next time i will try to see how i will hundle this, cause i love the Bundesliga anthem! :( :ROLL:

Nur der HSV! :RSCARF::GSCARF::BSCARF:
#scheissHSV

And just another disclaimer, i feel my current HSV save, lacks 50% of its beauty due to this no 2nd Division battle for promotion. If only KONAMI were not mofos enough, and could add the possibiliy of a PEU with 2nd division, or customise additional editable leagues, or an option to add anywhere some 2nd divisions. The experience would be match better. :(
Same thing when I tried to like Pes 19 and Serie A ,No D2.
I solved that by shifting Serie A to English League and created a Serie B with the EL 2 teams ,problem was the rules with subs and squad were different

Same thing when I tried to like Pes 19 and Serie A ,No D2.
I solved that by shifting Serie A to English League and created a Serie B with the EL 2 teams ,problem was the rules with subs and squad were different
I know mate, unfortunatelly i did tones of experiments in PES games that it is possible. EFL and LaLiga is the only place you can do this job, apart from 2019 that it is only England!!!, but except all the other problems, the rules and subs as you mentioned, a lot work to do, replace all rosters by hand, it is the team IDs that are hardcoded as English and Spanish. Of course the ML algorithm is not some of the best in the worldm, but after couple of seasons , the CPU controlled teams will end up signing some bunch of British players. It is not the best thing in the world to watch Karlsruhe sign some youngster from Scotland and Wales.

PES 2021 that helps, having a lot fake teams in other Europe, to avoid replacing/overwritting 2nd division English teams, but then again another problem occurs, where to place all those dispossed English clubs, if in OTHER EUROPE, they will start popping up in CL/EL. It will be very immersion breaker to meet a CL club having both Arsenal and Preston North End in the same group!

Last edited:
I know mate, unfortunatelly i did tones of experiments in PES games that it is possible. EFL and LaLiga is the only place you can do this job, apart from2019 that it is only England!!!, but except all the other problems, the rules and subs as you mentioned, a lot work to do, replace all rosters by hand, it is the team IDs that are hardcoded as English and Spanish. Of course the ML algorithm is not some of the best in the worldm, but after couple of seasons , the CPU controlled teams will end up signing some bunch of British players. It is not the best thing in the world to watch Karlsruhe sing some youngster from Scotland and Wales.
You're right , unfortunately I've seen exactly the same in FIFA ,tons of British players signing for Italian/German clubs ,probably a bug
So weird

I usually swap the real German teams+Peu and other editable teams into the epl and 2nd tier. You lose the English teams but enjoy a 2 tier bundesliga. Took me ages but worth it.

I usually swap the real German teams+Peu and other editable teams into the epl and 2nd tier. You lose the English teams but enjoy a 2 tier bundesliga. Took me ages but worth it.
Haha, dude , story of my life. This is one of the fisrt things that are in my mind. The problem is, i have the eternal issue, the problem with the Greek Clubs, i want them in a "playable" League. The most viable plan , i have thought is:

EPL=Bundesliga
Championship=Bundeliga 2
Then EPL teams go to PEU LEague, which is now Premier League. The 24 English 2nd divions clubs are edited and replaced by German small clubs. Then i create only 10 Greek Clubs, 4 that are official already, plus 6 that i create. Then i move them to Swiss Raifeisen Liga, that has a 10 teams league. Then i must put somewhere the 10 Swiss clubs, cause if i place them all in Othes EUROPE, i will have CL and EL seedigns with 5+ Swiss teams, which is "unrealistic".

So i go to Danish League , where the teams are 14, i pick the 7 best , according to last season table, from Denmark and from Switzerland,and i form another mix liga, of 7 Danish and 7 Swiss teams. Then i have 7 Danish teams and 3 Swiss teams, destined to go to Others Europe. Then i can mix things again, and use some of them as fillers, to the new Bundesliga+Bundesliga2, in order to not mess with a lot EPL2 teams.

Now i have some additional fake EPL2 teams, which i must figure out what to do and how to treat and where to place.

Finally i have 2 German Ligas with flag of England in the overworld UI, (league emblem can be edited in PS4, but the league nationality flag not), a Danish League that is mix of 50-50 DAnish-Swiss, an EPL with only one division and 20 teams and an OTHER EUROPE section, with a lot same-country clubs, and low clubs that do not qualify to CL, EL usually, and without any clue , how ML picks that teams for CL and EL every season.

I hope you all can see, this is a total mess, while the freaking solution looks much more simple!!! KONAMI could add another PEU league, and a PEU 2nd division under PEU. Basically with just two PEU leagues both with something like 8 teams 2nd divisions, like the old PES games, could keep me forever!!!

Imagine that all the above are spinning in my mind!!! I will go crazy some time! :MAD:

I feel ya, next I want to do medieval Flanders mash up. Existing belgian teams plus towns not in the game eg Zeebrugge, Ieper, St Niklaas with northern French teams, Lens, Lille, Valenciennes. Mental iam

Been a sec, how y'all doing! I tried pes 22, and im pretty excited about it, haven't played too much of it, but once I found out how to tackle with left trigger with its pressure controls I realized what their trying to do, and ofcourse when advancing the way their trying you’re gonna lose certain things and gain others, before it came out I knew going p2p was gonna be a transition, but I felt if the game can survive 2 years it'll be the best pes ever, because I know konami doesnt have a large crew developing this game, but they do have a talented crew, meaning it will take time to become what we want.. anyhoo its prompted me to switch my bumper dash on pes 21 to right stick so that I can make the transition easier when I decide to go pes 22.. i'm looking forward to when the modes come out and the community is able to catch up to atleast part of what in 21, then i'll make the move in my vids too.. shout out to Slamsoze and all you who make pes vids on youtube ypuve inspired me, I started about two years ago and its pretty addictive to me and keeps me off the streets lol ive removed all my ml and bal vids and reseted the channel style to just upcoming football games that week, then I do a pes prediction, I find it gives me a better connection for when I get to watch the real game, gives me more of an emotional investment, because theres no ml and things in 22 yet, but its a style which is quite fun for me and gives me a new feeling for each encounter.. but yeah ofcourse reactions on the new pes altho valid in many cases, I knew would tend to be extreme on the internet partly because they were warranted and also partly because its a new game and people were playing it like the old one, but I do sincerely think this is their most ambitious pes in almost 2 decades, it has teething problems because of how many changes there are under the hood, online servers 1st time, so much could go wrong and a lot of it did lol but I feel like if they can keep working on it, itll be special and give us great satisfaction in time, until then pes 21 is still a fantastic gameand the refined experience that efootball22 isn't yet, so its not like we have to play fifa lol (nohate) anyhoo heres 1 vid from the many matches im looking forward to today and tomorrow, if there's a game you want a pes prediction of pls leave a comment a few days before the match so I can do it and edit and i'll release it on the day of the match, I like to do derbies and matches which have that bone of contention about them and I believe im improving day by day in terms of production altho not necessarily in terms of match results lol but I think that’s ok because with the masterleague style format, there was too much emotional investment from me to try to get my boys to win games (and when I lost games on the trot I was salty lol), where as with this style I just get to enjoy the game win or lose lol any hoo if uve read upto this point, u deserve a star, lets keep supporting pes, its given so much fun to us and I have every reason to believe with just a bit more patience it'll become even more rewarding in months and years to come as they’ve given themselves a lot more potential and headroom with the transition to unreal engine 4 which can also when their ready be ported to unreal engine 5 quite seamlessly... here's the leicester manutd game coming up later today as the 1st of a few matches we've done for this weekend, cheers..

Also, Vieiri scores too many goals against my team, perhaps to me the hardest opponent to stop in a league that sports an unconsequential Di Stefano in Stuttgart and the stars of Bayern München.

From 1 page ago .. Just wanted to pop in say you are not alone mate!

Im playing Fabri55's PES 5 O.G season & Vieri @ Monaco is a different animal :LOL: If they cross it, he will score it!
Trying to block crosses to Vieri is like the minigame lol Man mark on Vieri won't work, gotta mark the wingers that are crossing ;)

Keeping up in this adventure with Paris FC, we reached Matchday 29.

The Ligue 1 table is:

1. PSG - 74
2. Lyon - 59
3. Paris FC - 57
4. Lille - 52
5. Marseille - 51

Our only left realistic objective is to finish either 3rd or 2nd.

Then, our disaster in Coupe de France against FC Nantes! A match, that anything that could go wrong, went wrong!
Everything wrong, couldn't connect more than 3 consecutive passes, irritating fouls against us by the referee, fake Penalty Kick for Nantes, after their attacker dived in 09:22 of the video. Even the (Greek) commentator said: "The referee gave a PK, me personally i would not give it a PK, he did not convince me!!!"
But the referee was convinced!!! :D

And finally on Matchday 29, FC Nantes again, payback time!!! It was tougher than needed, but we achieved to get the win!

Last edited:
I think Paris FC is really cool bro! They kind of remind me of what PSG used to be back in the day, when Okocha played for them, before all the money poured in. I think Paris FC is a cool alternative to that, plus I think the logo and the colors are rad.

Man, that Nantes forwards probably has that faking Neymar ability (forget what it's called), I've never seen it in one of my games.. That's awesome you were able to get the payback win!! Also, Greek commentary rocks. :TU:

I think Paris FC is really cool bro! They kind of remind me of what PSG used to be back in the day, when Okocha played for them, before all the money poured in. I think Paris FC is a cool alternative to that, plus I think the logo and the colors are rad.

Man, that Nantes forwards probably has that faking Neymar ability (forget what it's called), I've never seen it in one of my games.. That's awesome you were able to get the payback win!! Also, Greek commentary rocks. :TU:
Τhey have a very interesting story. They pre-existed PSG , merged and splitted again after! That's some nice info i got cause of playing ML! :)

From wikipedia:

"Paris FC was founded in 1969 and merged with Stade Saint-Germain to form Paris Saint-Germain in 1970. The current Paris FC exists as a result of the club splitting from Paris Saint-Germain in 1972. Unlike its counterpart, which has gone on to establish a solid foundation, Paris FC has struggled to establish itself, having spent the majority of its existence playing in the amateur divisions. The club's highest honour to date was winning its group in the Championnat de France amateur in 2006. Paris FC last played in Ligue 1 in the 1978–79 season."

Τhey have a very interesting story. They pre-existed PSG , merged and splitted again after! That's some nice info i got cause of playing ML! :)

From wikipedia:

"Paris FC was founded in 1969 and merged with Stade Saint-Germain to form Paris Saint-Germain in 1970. The current Paris FC exists as a result of the club splitting from Paris Saint-Germain in 1972. Unlike its counterpart, which has gone on to establish a solid foundation, Paris FC has struggled to establish itself, having spent the majority of its existence playing in the amateur divisions. The club's highest honour to date was winning its group in the Championnat de France amateur in 2006. Paris FC last played in Ligue 1 in the 1978–79 season."
Like Red Star, based in St Owen Paris In the 70s merged with Tolouse!? Then split a few years later. Its like Como merging with Cagliari!

The Ligue 1 table, after Matchday 32, after many ups-and-downs, has become a total mess. From positions 2nd to 4th, we are 3 teams in point blank position. A very good season, for a rookie team from 2nd division, but it would be shame to loose the CL qualification spot, now in the end.

Ligue 1 table
ligue1tablx.jpg

First the highlights from our defeat with 3-0 against Bordeaux and the match against Lyon, draw 1-1.

And the Paris Derby, a well played match by our side. (to be fair PSG did not play in true Superstar mode!)

Forgot to mention, MVP of the Parisien derby, my man, my dude, the unsung hero, NETO MOURA!

Last edited:
Season 2021-2022 finale!!! We managed 3 turns before the end, to climb to 2nd position, and we finished 2nd, securing a place in next year's Champions League group stage.

The video of the last 2 matchdays.

So the Ligue1 table for the season 2021-2022:

1. PSG - 90
2. Paris FC - 77
3. Marseille - 73
4. Lyon - 70
5. Lille - 63

Now we must build the team for the next season, until then a little "pause" cause i am managing National Team of Norway, partipating in FIFA World Cup 2022.

And a summary of the world of Master League as of end of June of 2022.

League Champions:

England: Manchester City 106! points

France (our league): PSG

Italy: Juventus

Spain: Barcelona 102! points

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WInner: Bayern Munchen
EUROPA LEAGUE winner: (fake team) Ehrenhofstadt (playing in PEU League)

Nice! Well done my friend. Looking forward to your Champions League group! It'll definitely be interesting to see what group you end up in!

I noticed that your coach, the Peruvian Erguiz I think is his name, was my assistant coach in my first season with Gunma United. I'd like to think that he moved on from Gunma to Paris FC! :LOL:

I also noticed that my Millonarios is really struggling in your ML universe, lol.... :LOL:

1635099982360.png

BTW, this looks really cool. I'm liking Paris FC already.. They're like the "cool" Parisian club, sticking more to their roots.. Love the colors!

LOL, LOL and even more LOL. i mean, WTF! :APPLAUD:

after getting promoted from segunda division (with plenty of struggle against super small teams who played like barca under pep in 2011) the opening la liga match was:

Real Valladolid vs. FC Barcelona (oh boy)

i was pretty sure i'll get smashed big time and then THAT happened:

PDu8VqP.jpg

i've never been able to score that many goals the whole segunda division season before, it almost felt like the script accidentally hit the wrong team :WOOT:

The World Cup 2022 has become past. We achieved a good performance in group stage, but we paid the cost that we were very neutral and we lacked match form pre tournament.

1st group match , the most difficult match against Italy. We started heading early with a goal in 28'. They equalised in 83', while we were out of powers. In 90' we did the come back, final result ITALY 1 - 2 NORWAY.

Next two games against Jamaica, we won 0-1 with a goal in 67'. Final match against Ivory Coast, we came equals 1-1.

So the group stage concluded like:

1. NORWAY - 7pts
2. Italy - 6pts
3. Ivory Coast - 4pts
4. Jamaica - 0pts

In the 1st stage of knock out matches, we would face Argentina. We proceeded to the match, without the appropriate focus, and we lost 0-2. We had two key moments, to equalise and shift the momentum, but we were inferior than the situation. Also the GK bad moments , costed to us a lot. A fact here, i picked the World Cup in late June. My 2 of 3 GKs had some decents stas, Jarstein and Nyland.

When the World Cup started in July, the above GKs were retired and regenerated resulting me trapped with 2 GK with 60+ OPR , instead of their 70+ OPR.. :(
Also Haaland, couldn't shine, as he usually shines with BvB, he was not the worst player,but was very, very neutral.

Maybe my approach was false, as i went with a conservative 4-2-3-1 instead of my usual 4-2-1-3.
The "fun fact" of the tournament, always a double-edged sword for me, either irritating or comforting, ARGENTINA won the World Cup, eliminating Brazil in the final. So we can declare that welost to the future World Champions! :)

For the future i agreed to coach Greece NT, so i plan for a decent performance in EURO 2024 and World Cup 2026, if things go as i hope.

Back
Top Bottom