Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Miroslav Klose (SV Werder Bremen) ---> Olympique Lyon

he confirmed an offer

Ivan Helguera (Real Madrid) ---> Beşiktaş
Colin Kazım
-Richards (Sheffield United) ---> Beşiktaş
Ali Bilgin (Antalyaspor) ---> Fenerbahçe
Tuncay Şanlı (Fenerbahçe) ---> (Birmingham City, Milan, Middlesbrough, Manchester City)

Last edited:

Samuel Eto'o (FC Barcelona) ---> Milan AC
Thierry Henry (Arsenal) ---> FC Barcelona
Sidney Govou (Lyon) ---> Fenerbahçe

it's almost offical : boussaboun (Feyenoord) , diba (NAC Breda) and Ramzi (Roda JC) are close to sign for Al Wakra in Qatar ](*,)

no it's not a fake,serious newspaper here in france(France football)says he has reached an agreement and now Barcelona and Arsenal have to find an agreement on the fee:D

I hope your wrong ...my heart is breaking why would T.henry pose w/ new away kits though?

Last edited:

I hope your wrong ...my heart is breaking why would T.henry pose w/ new away kits though?

yeah it's exactly what i was thinking!but sometimes we don't know what happen in the players head

Tobias Linderoth (FC Kopenhagen) --> Galatasaray SK
Ismail Bouzid (1. FC Kaiserslautern) --> Galatasaray SK

Dont be so shure Guys, i think Barca gets Henry! Its his only chance to get a big clutitle!!! arsenal has a big Team i like it, but Barca is a number of Class higher! this will be his last chance for a big contract!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he's been approached by only three of those clubs, I wonder which three... :lol:

Diego Placente (Real Club Celta de Vigo) ---> Galatasaray SK

Rumour : Fotospor (I dont belive them but maybe this one is true.)

Could very well be true especially if Celta go down which is a possibility.

If that happens, most likely, they'll probably lose Fernando Baiano, Angel, Borja Oubina, Nene and Fabian Cannobio as well who are just too good of players to be playing in 2nd division. And guys like Guayre, Iriney and Lequi could be on their way too even though they possess less quality.

Pinto is too good for 2nd division as well and probably one of the best keepers in La Liga but I think since he's their captain , a club favourite and a fairly loyal guy from what he's shown over the years, he may decide to become an even bigger fan favourite by staying loyal and going down with them just to help bring them back next season. Angel may do that as well but little less likely I think...

Anyhow, it's a little too early to talk about this stuff anyway since Celta Vigo could still escape relegation in the last round of La Liga which is to be played soon.

-----------------------------------------

As for the great talent that is Sanli Tuncay, I personally think there are a couple more clubs interested in him probably than the ones listed above. Maybe a couple of them for now have succeeded in keeping their names hidden from the media in regards to their interest in him as clubs sometimes elect to do. Anyway it'll be interesting to see where he does end up and if it is one of those clubs. I think the Milan move is the most likely but after Milan, I can see him having a higher chance of joining another club which isn't mentioned in the list than one of the other 3 listed above.

We shall see though...

I'd like to see Tuncay in Premiership because Premiership has a great potential for his improvement. We saw too many samples before like Okan Buruk, Emre Belozoglu, Hakan Sukur and Umit Davala. These 4 players went AC Milan and Inter Milan after Galatasaray's UEFA Cup season. But all of these players cant show their potential in Serie A and they went to other leagues like Premiership, Super League and Bundesliga. Then Umit Davala had captain armband of Werder Bremen, Emre is still making great things at Newcastle United. For me, Serie A is very hard league for young stars.

And Nihat Kahveci is a great sample too. After Besiktas, he went to Real Sociedad and they joined Champions League with John Benjamin Toschak. Also, He did great jobs at Sociedad after he transfered Villareal but his injury doesnt let him to show himself at La Liga.

So, If I were Tuncay, I'd go every league in Europe expect Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom