Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

If I were Tuncay, I'd look at what Nihat who is another very good player with some of the same qualities as Sanli, has done in Europe and La Liga and try to go the same sorta path.

Players like him and Nihat can shine more in La Liga than Bundesliga or EPL in my opinion and are usually more appreciated also since Spanish football culture values dribblers (which I don't personally do or agree with but that's the way it is) than in EPL and Bundesliga. It's not a surprise either because La Liga has a lot more dribblers in it than the other two but is generally less physical.

Of course Sanli has a lot more qualities than just his impressive dribbling and technique and some qualities that Nihat doesn't. So, he's a player whom I actually think has enough quality and well-roundedness to be able to move anywhere (to any league and team) and with hard work make a success of himself. (Including Serie A where Turkish players haven't had the most success because he's very different from the likes of Umit Davala, Hakan the legend Sukur, Emre and Okan.)

I personally think, Tuncay can be a success if he goes to Milan and if he also moves to Bundesliga or EPL. (Assuming no bad luck injuries or home-sickness or any unfortunate external factors like that happen). But if I were his agent or advisor, apart from the money factor, I'd suggest for him to go to Spain because I think that's where he can shine the most after a brief adaptation phase.

That's where he'd develop and fulfill his potential best in my opinion and can make a success of himself just like Nihat Kahveci did but even become more successful probably.

But the question is, are any La Liga clubs interested in him? :-s
That's what we don't know yet.

Darren Bent ---> West Ham £16m (+ maybe Mullins heading to Charlton)

As good as done, barring any snags ;)

Lille are very close to the signing of Independiente's Luis Alfredo Yanes Padilla.

The President of the club of Santa Fe will be in Lille on June 26th to finalise the transfers, And then Padilla will undergo a medical

the tv contracts and the resulting transfer fees in england are totally horrendous, incredible amount of money paid by a club that finished very close above the drop zone.

wow.

Never mind their own thread, I think Fenerbahce need their own forum...

:) I don't hate anybody mate, it's just funny the amount of speculation there is around your club. Every day there's a new guy rumoured to be moving to you, and the next day he's forgotten about and it's someone else. Learn to take a joke!

Serious?! The article is entitled "Ronaldinho keen on Henry" - Ronaldinho is not the Barcelona manager, all he does is read the papers like everybody else. And besides, Henry's agent has already threatened L'Equipe (the one and only paper creating this news which all the other papers/magazines are sourcing from) with legal action over this. Would you really do that if there was any truth in it?

Well Fenerbahce has been the laughing stock on this forum for a couple of years now...
The reasons...
First of all like mister Bauer stated becuase every day Fenerbahce is linked with another world class player and it always turns out to be total bullshit.

And besides that, the fact that you guys just don't want to see that people are joking...it's only mild humour...after all why would an ansolute world class player in his prime play for Fenerbahce????

I'm Belgian and you can say the same thing of all Belgian clubs and nobody over here would react like some of the Fenerbahce fans...just learn to appreciate humour...

:roll: :lol: :lol:

Had medical agreed terms of around £35k per week NOT the scandalous £75k that some sources were saying and decided he doesn't want to join.
Have heard that Spurs are ready to match our offer of wages, despite not even agreeing a fee with Charlton :shock:
Spurs was always Bent's 1st choice, but he has been a cunt for fucking us around.

Can't say I am too unhappy... vastly overpriced.

(BTW... Lucas Neill is only on about £38k a week... thought i'd set that straight too)

38 a week is...52x38 = 1,9 million a year = 2.8 mio € / year

is that a average or a high wage for your club? just trying to do some comparsion with bundesliga clubs

38 a week is...52x38 = 1,9 million a year = 2.8 mio € / year

is that a average or a high wage for your club? just trying to do some comparsion with bundesliga clubs

Well actually I made a mistake... he is on closer to 32k a week.
It's hard to say for West Ham to be honest.
At anytime, we could make a big signing and offer him loads of money per week or for example, if we sign Tevez, we could have him on £80k a week, no problem.
Our new owners are rich so £32k isn't that much.... but for our current squad, it is pretty high yes.
I think our highest earner is Parker who I think is on about £45k.
(But don't quote me on that last bit until I am sure)

Another Playes looks to be leaving Lille.

Peter Odemwingie is attracting 2 Eastern European clubs, Shakhtar Donetsk have recently made a €8mil bid, however Spartak Moscow may make a higher bid of €11mil euros

But will Lille let another high profile player leave (I actually hope yes)

The story was from L'Equipe

Diego Lincoln (Schalke 04) ---> Galatasaray SK

As papers said, Lincoln will gonna sign new contract with Galatasaray end of the next week. We'll see if its true or not.

Michael Schumacher (Schumacher & Friends) --> Fenerbahce

Jerzy Dudek (Liverpool) --> Real Madrid

Last edited:

Oscar Cardozo (Newell's Old Boys / Argentina / Clausura) ---> SL Benfica
Andrés Madrid (Sporting de Braga / Portugal / Liga BetAndWin.com) ---> SL Benfica

Jack Bauer (Tranmere) ---> Fenerbahce
I don't know who is spreading these rumours but it's not true. I love my club. I love the club, the players and the fans. I am 100% dedicated to Tranmere and I will never, ever leave.

Unless I'm offered a grand more a week, in which case, I love you Turkey, thank you for rescuing me from my Tranmere hell!

Diego Lincoln (Schalke 04) ---> Galatasaray SK

As papers said, Lincoln will gonna sign new contract with Galatasaray end of the next week. We'll see if its true or not.

followed by Piotr Trochowski (Hamburger SV) ---> Schalke 04

could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom