Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Martin Palermo ----> Gençlerbirliği(Turkey) , Trabzonspor(Turkey)
Nilmar(lyon) ----> Galatasaray SK
Lima(Botofago) ----> Galatasaray SK

Schalke offical website...

Manager Müller hält Lincoln-Wechsel für möglichVerlässt Spielmacher Lincoln die Knappen? Auf der Jahreshauptversammlung nahm Manager Andreas Müller dazu Stellung.
"Es gibt eine Anfrage von Galatasaray aus Istanbul", bestätigte der 44-Jährige, "aber eine Entscheidung ist noch nicht gefallen". Müller einen Wechsel des Brasilianers, der bei Schalke 04 noch einen laufenden Vertrag bis 2008 besitzt, allerdings derzeit für durchaus möglich. "Wenn ein Spieler ein wirtschaftlich attraktives Angebot eines anderen Vereins erhält und dieses annehmen möchte", so Müller, müssen man die Möglichkeiten abwägen.
Allerdings werden die Knappen den 28-Jährigen nicht um jeden Preis abgeben. "Man muss sehen, was für uns - auch wirtschaftlich - gut ist." Sollte Lincoln tatsächlich den Club verlassen, kündigte Müller an, "dass auch wir tätig werden und für unsererseits dafür einen Spieler holen".

ENG.

http://www.schalke04.de/643.html?&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=9064&cHash=f7ea04caf3

Manager Mueller regards Lincoln changes as possible-leaves Spielmacher Lincoln the Knappen? On the annual general meeting manager Andreas Mueller took in addition position. “There is an inquiry of Galatasaray from Istanbul”, confirmed the 44-Jährige, “however a decision is yet does not please”. Mueller a change of the Brazilian, who possesses current contract with Schalke 04 still another until 2008, however at present for quite possible. “If a player an economically attractive offer of another association receives and this to accept would like”, so Mueller, must one the possibilities to weigh. However the Knappen will not at any price deliver the 28-Jährigen. “One must see, what for us - also economically - it is good.” If Lincoln should actually leave the club, Mueller, “that also we announced becomes active and for for it a player to get on our part”.

Lincoln ---> Galatasaray

Next 1 or 2 days lincoln will sign Gala

David Rozehnal (París Saint-Germain) > Borussia Dortmund
Julien Brellier (Hearts) > Rangers
Oguchi Onyewu (Newcastle United) > Birmingham City
Marlon Harewood (West Ham United) > Birmingham City
Juan Vargas (Catania) > AS Roma

Re: Speculation Transfer 07/08 Thread

i heard a lot about this on german media too and i don't think it is unrealistic.

old fat brasilian bastard going to big turkish club - same happened with ailton. ;)

Danny Koevermans (AZ) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

he wants to join us, but at the moment az are asking 5-5,5 mio € and we are only willing to pay a max of 3-3,5 mio

maybe a loan is a possiblity (with option to buy him)

i heard a lot about this on german media too and i don't think it is unrealistic.

old fat brasilian bastard going to big turkish club - same happened with ailton. ;)

Oh? Lincoln and Roberto Carlos are old fat brasilian bastards? I wish that every team have such as those fat bastards then :lmao: think again please...

He means Ronaldo.

edit: Tim Matavz (HiT Gorica) --> Fiorentina

Apparently Fiorentina made a very good offer and it's just a matter of time before the transfer is official.

Last edited:

Oh? Lincoln and Roberto Carlos are old fat brasilian bastards? I wish that every team have such as those fat bastards then :lmao: think again please...

ronaldo, just ronaldo! he is fat. :D

other two are good signings. ;)

Alou Diarra (Olympique Lyon) > Girondins Bordeaux
Jefferson Farfán (PSV Eindhoven) > Arsenal
Fréderic Kanouté (Sevilla) > Newcastle United

any news on koevermans my dutch friends? :D there is the speculation going around atm that we signed him today for the fee of 4m €

Cristian Chivu (AS Roma) ----> FC Barcelona
John Terry (Chelsea) --------> FC Barcelona (Deco to Chelsea)

I'm interested in knowing how much the amount of the the real accepted offer from Galatasaray to Schalke for Lincoln is.

Because the figure I read about in the media was too low for Schalke to be tempted to sell such a key player and probably at least a few millions under-rated.

I think, we will soon see this talented selfish player in the Gala jersey but I'm interested in knowing how much $$$ will the Royal Blues really pocket from this transfer to have convinced them to sell.

any news on koevermans my dutch friends? :D there is the speculation going around atm that we signed him today for the fee of 4m €

Nurnberg are interested in him as are Feyenoord and a couple other clubs but the bottom line is, AZ want too much money for him!

My guess is, he will leave soon but either AZ will have to lower their demands which is $1M at least excessive in my opinion considering the player's quality, age and other factors OR they won't back down but the buying club, whoever it turns out to be, will go ahead and overpay for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom