Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

I still don't understand why Ribery is leaving Marseille when they get to play CL and Bayern "only" UEFA cup.

It's not only CL that matters. Bayern has more chance of winning prices than Marseille.

it's all down to money and Ribery know's it. 625,000 euro per month is what is on the table.

I still don't understand why Ribery is leaving Marseille when they get to play CL and Bayern "only" UEFA cup.

Bayern missed the CL for the first time in eleven years. It was an accident, so to say. With Bayern he will compete in the UEFA Cup once and once only, believe me. Afterwards, with a renewed squad, a brilliant, always packed stadium and top-notch surroundings, he can shine in the UCL a loooot of times, not to speak of national trophies the club will claim over the years. :)

can't wait for the bayern team to visit my club next season, seeing all those players will be quite a joy.

Bayern missed the CL for the first time in eleven years. It was an accident, so to say. With Bayern he will compete in the UEFA Cup once and once only, believe me. Afterwards, with a renewed squad, a brilliant, always packed stadium and top-notch surroundings, he can shine in the UCL a loooot of times, not to speak of national trophies the club will claim over the years. :)

Well said :applause: \\:o/ {|=

I know he'll probably compete in the UEFA Cup only once with Bayern. But if I were Ribery I'd compete this year with Marseille in the CL, maybe raise the price tag even more and then join a giant like Bayern to compete in the Cl for the next decade or so.
Btw, the atmosphere at the Velodrome isn't bad and the stadium is mostly packed every league match, just imagine the atmosphere in the Cl.

I know he'll probably compete in the UEFA Cup only once with Bayern. But if I were Ribery I'd compete this year with Marseille in the CL, maybe raise the price tag even more and then join a giant like Bayern to compete in the Cl for the next decade or so.
Btw, the atmosphere at the Velodrome isn't bad and the stadium is mostly packed every league match, just imagine the atmosphere in the Cl.

Thats what i saying also. Why not stay at OM for another season and then leave. just a few weeks back Ribery was saying that the German League does not interest him. Obviously we don't know if any other clubs really are interested with firm offers. nobody else was gonna pay him as much as Bayern have though.

----Toni/Klose---Podolski/Makaay---
-Ribery/Schweinsteiger---Sosa/Schlaudraff----
-------------van Bommel----------------------

even if not in this lineup exactly that's pretty class.

yeah, and it seems they reached a agreement with ze roberto too.

Makaay will most likely go to Feyenoord, where Bert van Marwijk will be the new coach (almost done deal now)

I'm not against the transfer of Toni or the possible (hopefully soon sealed) deal with Klose, but just letting Roy go, who was, amongst Van Bommel, the only player who really ran his heart out this f'd season, is a shame.
He was best scorer for Bayern EVERY SINGLE year since he arrived and now, of all players who'd deserve a big kick in the a**, it's him ...

----Toni/Klose---Podolski/Santa Cruz---
-Ribery/Schweinsteiger---Sosa/Schlaudraff----
----------Ze Roberto-Van Bommel--------------

possible update :D

come on no flaming. ;)

kel is right, what would happen if they miss the title, or even the CL-spot?

big disaster! but i can't see it happen. maybe some problems the first 4-5 matchdays, but the quality of the team should be enough to outpower at least 16/18.

Tom De Mul from Ajax to FC Sevilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom