Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Almost every single post here in this thread proves why it's called the Speculation thread and just that. :p

Ibrahimovic (Inter) > Milan :(:(:( I HATE THIS GUY!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM IN A MILAN SHIRT
Adriano (Inter) > Milan
Mexes (Roma) > Milan - if this happens, we will have the ultimate central defence - Nesta-Mexes.
Kaladze (Milan) > Chelsea, Liverpool. - Hope this doesnt happen... hes very solid and useful.

Ibrahimovic (Inter) > Milan :(:(:( I HATE THIS GUY!!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM IN A MILAN SHIRT
Adriano (Inter) > Milan
Mexes (Roma) > Milan - if this happens, we will have the ultimate central defence - Nesta-Mexes.
Kaladze (Milan) > Chelsea, Liverpool. - Hope this doesnt happen... hes very solid and useful.

Haha, if this becomes true he has been through Italias top three clubs within only four seasons. What an achievement. :lmao:

the rumor about Ribery in Bayern is wrong because Marseille want 26M€ not 15€ like the rumor and Quaresma says no to Bayern too...

Adriano (Inter) > Milan

I hope Adriano does not go to Milan,he 's a fat lazy bastard
for nesta mexes that would be Amazing for Milan but a bit less for Roma :(

anyway any strikers linked with Roma??

Last edited:

Seems pretty unbelievable that one...

Maybe so, but English media this morning has Abramovich citing that he refuses to fund any more transfers, and believes the club should operate as a proper business - meaning they will have to generate their own transfer budget like other clubs.

He has imposed a wage cap and with both Lampard and Terry unwilling to settle for less than they feel they are worth, Chelsea may decide to cash in this summer as both players have two years left on their current contracts.

With that in mind,

Claudio Pizarro (Bayern Munich) --> Chelsea (Free)
Alex (PSV) --> Chelsea (1 Euro)

Yeah, but for some reason Chelsea will pay 1 euro for him :s

P.S.: _0_ Zlatan _0_

Lampard is turing down 90k a week to play at the club supported by 'my people'

Cunt.

And these players constantly harp on about money not being an issue :(

Malouda (Lyon)>Liverpool.
Gabby Milito (Zaragoza)>Liverpool

Great player. I would welcome him. Not sure if Lyon are willing to sell.

Heinze (Man United)>Real Madrid (cut price due to FIFA loophole!)

Just breaking-

Rick Parry confirms Liverpool are still chasing Simao, and are willing to offer Cisse in a part exchange!

Last edited:

Malouda (Lyon)>Liverpool.
Gabby Milito (Zaragoza)>Liverpool

Great player. I would welcome him. Not sure if Lyon are willing to sell.

Heinze (Man United)>Real Madrid (cut price due to FIFA loophole!)

Just breaking-

Rick Parry confirms Liverpool are still chasing Simao, and are willing to offer Cisse in a part exchange!

The english press really havent got a clue about Lyon or french football. talking about Malouda going for £10m is a joke.

He won't be going for anything less than £17m. I don't think Rafa will pay that. As for Cisse, I can't see him joining benfica. hope he stays at OM.

Sneijder to Valencia seems to be cancelled. Valencia doesn't wants to go further than 12 million euros, wich is way too low for Ajax.

There were some rumours that Tumer of Fenerbahçe was going to Ajax. Any of you Turkish guys know more about this?

this is funny

Dominic Fifield
Wednesday May 30, 2007
The Guardian

Liverpool hope to have secured the first of Rafael Benítez's major signings this summer by the time the Spaniard returns from a family holiday at the weekend, with the Lyon midfielder Florent Malouda edging closer to an £8m switch to Anfield.
The France international, a key member of the side which reached the World Cup final last summer, has been told he can leave Stade Gerland after playing a significant part in Lyon securing a sixth consecutive French league title, with the 26-year-old keen to take on a new challenge. Benítez has earmarked him on a list of prospective summer recruits that also includes Simao Sabrosa of Benfica, Carlos Tevez at West Ham, Roma's Alessandro Mancini and David Silva of Valencia.Mark González and Boudewijn Zenden are on their way out of Anfield while another left-footed midfielder, Harry Kewell, could also leave after Aston Villa showed an interest in the Australian. He could even figure at Villa Park alongside his Liverpool team-mate, Craig Bellamy. Benítez is willing to listen to offers for both players but, while he hopes to recoup around £12m for Bellamy, he will allow Kewell to move for a nominal fee.
Great news.
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2090931,00.html

:lmao:

Malouda quoted as £8m!? :shock: :-s Even though he's worth and won't be going anywhere for at least probably double that amount! :p

And the BS article says they are looking to coup £12m for Bellamy!! :eek: :lol:

If the world was like that, it'd be great, wouldn't it? :mrgreen:
Buy world-class quality players with a professional attitude for 8 and sell cunty avg ones with $hitty attitude for 12! :lol:

Improve your squad immensely and make profit on top of that too. Hahaha. :D
Well.. too bad for those believing in crap stories like this, the world DOESN'T work like that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom