Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

He certainly suprised me. Came from Vitesse where he didn't play much, so I didn't expect anything of him. Untill I saw him play against IK Start. It was a bit of a B-team playing, but he was fantastic. After that I didn't hear from him, but then we had to play against Feyenoord. Our coach ten Cate heard that Leonard (also Belgian) was playing leftback, so he put de Mul in the line-up. Result: Leonard didn't know what hit him, and was subbed after 30 minutes. Since then, he is a regular starter. He only doesn't play when we play 4-4-2. He's a bit incosistent, but he's young and will learn. This season was great for him, with 8 assists and 4 goals. It would be a shame to see him leave.

Bakircioglü of Twente is going to Ajax for 90% sure now. Only some details are left.

I also read that Ajax is interested in Boussoufa of Anderlecht. He should be the follow-up of Sneijder.

Last edited:

Also Ajax has said no to 12 million euro bid of Valencia on Sneijder. Valencia will come to Amsterdam to negotiate. Bayern has bid more, but Sneijder only wants to go to Spain or England.
Hmmm, interesting...;)

Arsenal will try to get Ryan Babel. His contract says he may leave for 6 million pounds (8.8 million euro).
And Ajax is trying to break open Sneijders contract so he may stay for another year and then go to Barca to follow up Deco.

Wilhelmsson may leave Roma, they don't want the 3 million Nantes wants for him. Looks like Ajax is interested.

Valencia did another bid on Sneijder: 15 million euros. Ajax again said no. Bayern Munich also made a bid of 15 million euros but Sneijder doesn't wants to go to Bayern. Only Spain or Engeland (he prefers Spain)

Martin van Geel (technical director of Ajax) is going to Barca this week to speak about some possible transfers. Some loan deal (possibly Giovanni dos Santos and Jonathan dos Santos) and Ezquerro.

Last edited:

Klemen Lavric (MSV Duisburg) --> still unknown

The club is still unknown, but he said he wants to leave Duisburg, even if they get promoted to Bundesliga.

he was offered to my club, but he's not the type of striker we are looking for so we denied a transfer. still a quality player.

Lucas (Grêmio) >>> Liverpool :thumbup:

Hope he learn something with Gerrard...
so he became the CLASSY CM we need so much in Brazil
He's already fine, but can be much more. :roll:

After Ajax and Inter also Arsenal is interested in Thiago Motta of Barca.

Alexandre Pato (Internacional) --> Liverpool

PATO! :D

pocoyo_pato.gif

Bakircioglü of Twente is going to Ajax for 90% sure now. Only some details are left.

I also read that Ajax is interested in Boussoufa of Anderlecht. He should be the follow-up of Sneijder.
That would be a good thing for Boussoufa , we need him to play in a higher level .

That would be a good thing for Boussoufa , we need him to play in a higher level .

Don't agree with you pogoss...if Anderlecht can keep this young team together they have a stronger team than Ajax. But i agree with you that the Dutch league is better than the Belgian one.
About Boussouffa: i expected more of him inhis first season with Anderlecht. He dissappointed mein the CL...but he's young...

Sheffield United are interested in Tony Sergant from Zulte -Waregem.
He's a central midfielder who scores quite a lot...

Mark Gonzalez (Liverpool) --> Back to La Liga

Claus Jensen (Fulham) --> ? Wants out

Sneijder has agreed with Valencia. He expects that the clubs will get an agreement in the next 2/3 days. We'll mis him :(

Don't agree with you pogoss...if Anderlecht can keep this young team together they have a stronger team than Ajax. But i agree with you that the Dutch league is better than the Belgian one.
About Boussouffa: i expected more of him inhis first season with Anderlecht. He dissappointed mein the CL...but he's young...
I mentionned the league level , I know anderlecht is a good team but the other teams in the league aren't that good and we need him to play in higher competition to grow up and give something to the national team . for now he still haven't added anything special to the team .
as far as it concerns his season with anderlecht he said his role is completely different than in Genk where he was more free . in anderlecht he learned to make more defensive effort and being in a team with other talent made him shine a lot less . still he have decent stats although his first half of the season wasn't good . he scored 8 goals and made 13 assist right ?
anyway concerning the offer Boussoufa said he was feeling well in Anderlecht so there is high chances he play another season in jupiter league .

my club found a striker in holland similiar type to robert vittek...no name yet...any idea? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom