Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Jaromir Blazek (Sparta Prague) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg
Mark Schwarzer(Middlesbrough FC) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

Yeah, but he'll propably go to Newcastle. But we were 100% interested, our technical manager, Martin van Geel, was looking him against Spurs.

If he goes to Newcastle i'm not sure if he will be at a better club than Reading...Newcastle have enormous potential but they seem perennial underachievers to me...not the best manager either...

That is a typical chauvinistic comment...i think there is only one English team with more international honours than Ajax and that is Liverpool...Ajax won ECI or the CL 4 times...only Madrid, Milan and Liverpool have a better record..
There is another rumour that Sidwell would play for Newcastle...if i had to choose between Newcastle and Ajax i would know...Ajax!!!!!

Maybe he's still pissed of AZ knocked out Newcastle and PSV knocked out Arsenal?

van der Vaart, Rafael (Hamburger SV) --> FC Bayern München, ACF Fiorentina, Juventus
Mahdavikia, Mehdi (Hamburger SV) --> VfL Wolfsburg
Frutos, Nicolas (RSC Anderlecht) --> Hamburger SV
Klingbeil, René (Hamburger SV) --> 1. FC Kaiserslautern
Klose, Miroslav (SV Werder Bremen) --> FC Bayern München
Diego (SV Werder Bremen) --> Real Madrid CF

Last edited:

Schaars, Stijn (AZ) --> PSV
Bakircoglü, Kennedy (FC Twente) --> Ajax, PSV, HSV
Diba, Anouar (NAC Breda) --> FC Twente

Streit, Albert (Eintracht Frankfurt) --> Hamburger SV, FC Schalke 04, VfB Stuttgart

Last edited:

Pocognoli, Sebastian (RC Genk) --> Ajax, AZ, Feyenoord (AZ has the best papers)
Delorge, Laurent (ADO Den Haag) --> Ajax, SC Heerenveen (Will most likely go to Heerenveen)
Pryor, Anduele (Vitesse) --> Ajax

Seems like we are very busy.

Last edited:

Pocognoli: agree with AZ but also Rennes and Leverkusen.
Pocognoli himself would also like to stay in Genk, he thinks that regular first team football is more important than money and big foreign clubs...

Sneijder, Wesley (AFC Ajax) --> FC Bayern München
Pizarro, Claudio (FC Bayern München) --> SV Werder Bremen

Last edited:

Pocognoli: agree with AZ but also Rennes and Leverkusen.
Pocognoli himself would also like to stay in Genk, he thinks that regular first team football is more important than money and big foreign clubs...

Tim de Cler has a contract untill 2008 and doesn't wants to sign a new one. So most likely he will be sold and AZ wants Pocognoli as his replacer. I think this is the best option for him. He will be in the line-up of a potentional very good team.

Ajax is again looking at Barca for players that aren't needed, like they did with Gabri. No specific names are mentioned but they talked about 'players like Motta'.

Kenneth Perez (Ajax) ---> 1.FC Nürnberg

we're looking for a new stirker in holland, that's the first name local press came up with

Mikael Forssell (Birmingham City) --> Hannover 96 (£1m)

De Mul wants to leave Ajax for Sevilla because the atmosphere in the dressing room is too hard :roll:

He'll end up like de Ridder.

Also Ajax has said no to 12 million euro bid of Valencia on Sneijder. Valencia will come to Amsterdam to negotiate. Bayern has bid more, but Sneijder only wants to go to Spain or England.

Last edited:

De Mul wants to leave Ajax for Sevilla because the atmosphere in the dressing room is too hard :roll:
He'll end up like de Ridder.

What's wrong with Belgians and Ajax: Sonck, Soetaars and Van Damme said the same thing...i know they all failed.

I think they can't handle the topsport climate that is around our club.

Since we moved to our new stadium (Amsterdam Arena) there is some kind of negative, cold atmosphere around our club. Belgians (who are very cousy, fun people IMO) can't seem to handle this for some reason. When you look at AZ, they have Martens and Dembele. AZ is what we used to be, a warm club. They feel at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom