Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

What I meant by a '1st-teamer' up there Pogoss is the same thing you said and call a 'titulaire' in French. A regular STARTER. :)

If we go by your definition of '1st-teamer' then every player in the whole squad of the senior team which can be up to 28 players or more even in some large team's cases is a '1st-teamer' :p but that's not what I was referring to obviously. ;)
I understood what you were actually meaning mate ;)

What I meant by a '1st-teamer' up there Pogoss is the same thing you said and call a 'titulaire' in French. A regular STARTER. :)

If we go by your definition of '1st-teamer' then every player in the whole squad of the senior team which can be up to 28 players or more even in some large team's cases is a '1st-teamer' :p but that's not what I was referring to obviously. ;)

spector was hurt unitl late september, since then he has been a regular in west hams lineup, including there all important game at palmero in the UEFA Cup.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/gamelog?id=40267&cc=5901

so he was hurt, got the nod, and stayed there... sounds like a regular to me... so again not sure what your on about. and according to this articel gooch has kept his yellows down this year and Madrid made a bid for him in august....

"What was not previous known is that the Spanish power Real Madrid made a bid for Onyewu just before the transfer window closed in August. Because the interest was expressed just before the deadline, Standard turned Real's offer down, needing more time to consider it.

Both offers appear to have remained on the table and Onyewu could make the move when the transfer window opens again in January.

"A transfer is now open to discussion," Standard coach Michel Preud'homme told Het Laaste Nieuws. "It was a fabulous offer (from Real), but we did not let Onyewu leave then because we had no time to bring in a replacement." "

http://www.soccertimes.com/americans/2006/dec13.htm

he turnend down an offer from boro as well, but might be going ther in jan...

"::(" ??

Amelia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reina
Sorry I don't understand...

Reina's a solid keeper, I've only seen Amelia play once for Roma (I think), can't say how good he is. Is he any good? Is he better than Reina?

I don't understand why you are sad about that transfer. Reina is a Barthez, while Amelia is way better and more talented. He plays for Livorno, not Roma.

Niko Kranjcar (Portsmouth) --> Rennes (Swap)
Arnold Mvuemba (Rennes) --> Portsmouth (Swap)

In Kranjcar's case, is 2 transfers in one season allowed according to FIFA regulations?

I don't understand why you are sad about that transfer. Reina is a Barthez, while Amelia is way better and more talented. He plays for Livorno, not Roma.

I know he plays for Livorno he used to play for Roma though and comparing Reina to Barthez is a joke, right?

(Sky sport) Bordeaux's Marouane Chamakh has played down talk of a January switch to Manchester City.

It had been mooted the unsettled Moroccan striker could move to Eastlands on loan when the transfer window reopens.

However, Chamakh, who is tied to Bordeaux until 2009, wants to see out the season with the Ligue 1 outfit.

"Manchester City? Agents like to create rumours," Chamakh told Sud-Ouest.

"This is a lot of fuss over nothing. I've met Bordeaux's directors. I don't want to leave now.

"I want to have a good season with Bordeaux until June. After, we will see."

-----------

too bad :(

Luigi Bruins (Excelsior) ---> Feyenoord, AZ, PSV, Ajax, Tottenham
Edson Braafheid (Utrecht) ---> FC Twente

Castro (nacional, in Uruaguay) ---> PSV
Lucas (Gremio) ---> PSV (in a construction with chelsea like they did with Alex)

can you give me more information about him glavisted?
He's a deffensive central midfielder who plays usually in in the initial team of Universitario de Deportes and will play the final of the tournament here. He's 20.

I think he's a good player and already was called to the national team twice.

Timo Hildebrand (VfB Stuttgart) ---> FC Valencia, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan

Last edited:

Lauth, Benjamin (Hamburger SV) --> VfL Wolfsburg, VfB Stuttgart
van der Vaart, Rafael (Hamburger SV) --> FC Bayern München
Santa Cruz, Roque (FC Bayern München) --> Hamburger SV

Last edited:

Carrociolo is linked with PSG ,i ve seen him play one or two time how has he performed so far,?

I know he plays for Livorno he used to play for Roma though and comparing Reina to Barthez is a joke, right?

i don't think reina is a bad keeper. he's not great, but is not bad at all..........but amelia is a MONSTER!

he and peruzzi are the best serie a goalkeepers. Amelia is very young (for being such a good gk) but he has the coolness of a veteran. he played at top level in the last 3 years.... consistent, talented and young.
whoever buys him, will buy one of the greatest goalkeppers of the next 10 years..... (no need to say i hope he'll stay in italy :mrgreen: )

Carrociolo is linked with PSG ,i ve seen him play one or two time how has he performed so far,?

Alain, do u mean Caracciolo (palermo backup striker)? coz it sounds new to me!

Last edited:

Alí Boussaboun (Feyenoord) ---> AEK Athens
Kléberson (Besiktas) ---> Panathinaikos
David Nugent (Preston North End) ---> Sheffield United
Andreas Granqvist (Helsingborg) ---> Sheffield United
Cristiano Lucarelli (Livorno) ---> Rangers

i don't think reina is a bad keeper. he's not great, but is not bad at all..........but amelia is a MONSTER!

he and peruzzi are the best serie a goalkeepers. Amelia is very young (for being such a good gk) but he has the coolness of a veteran. he played at top level in the last 3 years.... consistent, talented and young.
whoever buys him, will buy one of the greatest goalkeppers of the next 10 years..... (no need to say i hope he'll stay in italy :mrgreen: )

Thanks for the info mate, Amelia sounds promising.

Sebastien Siani (Anderlecht) ---> Zulte-Waregem
Yves Vanderhaeghe (Anderlecht) ---> Roeselare
Gareth Bale (Southampton) ---> Manchester United

Arda Turan(Galatasaray) = > Arsenal,Liverpool,İnter,Milan
Sabri Sarıoğlu(Galatasaray) = > Blackburn,Liverpool
Tuncay Şanlı(Fenerbahçe) = > Man UTD,Totenham

IN
Oscar Cardozo (Newell's Boys) --> Benfica
Marcelo Mattos (Corinthians) --> Benfica